Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,196 members, 7,910,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:24 PM

Buying From Ali Express - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Buying From Ali Express (400 Views)

Get Gifts From Buying From Jumia / Remember Ali And Simbi, Edet Lives In Calabar, Agbo Lives In Ibadan, Mr Salami A / Express Entry- Proof Of Funds For Landing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buying From Ali Express by phunkypalace(m): 6:52pm On Apr 15, 2019
Hello nairalanders, please I wanna purchase an item from Aliexpress and I know some of us here might have purchased from that store before. So my questions goes thus:
How many working days is the shipping process?
Do they ship directly to ones home or i'll need to go pick from the post office?
Thanks in advance for your response.
Re: Buying From Ali Express by dirtycoin(m): 7:01am On Apr 16, 2019
phunkypalace:
Hello nairalanders, please I wanna purchase an item from Aliexpress and I know some of us here might have purchased from that store before. So my questions goes thus:
How many working days is the shipping process?
Do they ship directly to ones home or i'll need to go pick from the post office?
Thanks in advance for your response.

It usually takes about 14-20 working days from the time the seller ships your item. There could be some delays though. The item will be delivered to the Post Office closest to you. You will be notified to go pick up your item via SMS by the Post Office.
Re: Buying From Ali Express by phunkypalace(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2019
dirtycoin:

It usually takes about 14-20 working days from the time the seller ships your item. There could be some delays though. The item will be delivered to the Post Office closest to you. You will be notified to go pick up your item via SMS by the Post Office.

Thanks. Really appreciate.

(1) (Reply)

SAD! Soldier Burnt To Death In An Accident Inside Military Cantonment / Hippopotamus Kills Another In Gombe / How We Made The 2019 UBA Market Place Event A Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.