Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,418 members, 7,978,335 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 06:13 AM

Why You Always Keep Attracting Married Men - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why You Always Keep Attracting Married Men (354 Views)

Moesha Buduong Accused Of Sleeping With Married Men After Showing Off New House / Meet Tessy Solomon: "Men Stare At Me In Church; Married Men Pester Me For Sex" / Nichole Banna: I Used To Smoke, Masturbate & Date Married Men Until I Met Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why You Always Keep Attracting Married Men by kenn2970(m): 11:08pm On Apr 15, 2019
Single woman, you want a good man but wondering why the men approaching are married. The following are probably the reasons why…

“You are beautiful”

Because you are good looking, married men will notice you.

2. “You are a flirt”

Married men looking for fun outside of marriage will pick up the vibe of a flirt and pursue her. You are inviting them.

3. “You are successful”

Because you are successful in your career, you are thrusted into positions in society that are largely dominated by married men. In running your business, you have to deal with married men who are the decision makers, making you within the reach of the married.

Continue reading from source at http://cesinthi.com/3720

(1) (Reply)

Timid Homosexuals Take Over Nollywood / Ciara And Husband Set To Start Joint Production Company / Tonto Dikeh Hits Back At Comedian Funny Bone For Commenting On Her Marriage Saga

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.