Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,476 members, 7,937,399 topics. Date: Monday, 02 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman (18324 Views)

Yahoo Boy Allegedly Invites SARS To Celebrate His House Warming (video) / Man Begs SARS To Arrest Him So He Can Test His Ijebu Juju / Court Order SARS to Pay Pastor N10m for Unlawful Arrest, See What They did Nex(p (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
Your fellow officer will kill you one day
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by BenzEne1(m): 10:12am On Apr 16, 2019
So we should all be encouraging the recklessness and wanton killings. This guy must be crazy.

Smoke some herb and have sense Oga. Stop inhaling cigarette fumes and yarning dust.

1 Like

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by kaen1317: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2019
I pray to God that someone very close to you becomes a victim. It's only then will I listen to what u are saying
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by theoneJabulani(m): 10:13am On Apr 16, 2019
f
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by nairalanduseles: 10:13am On Apr 16, 2019
Your entire generations are bastards.......omo ale.....I have not been to Nigeria for over 10 years but from what i read i am against SARS ...
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Sholaco: 10:14am On Apr 16, 2019
Useless police man, soon you will be dismiss and kill probably undecided
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by princenaira(m): 10:15am On Apr 16, 2019
Greater percentage of robbery incidents occur with the aid of police.

Criminals kill and carry human parts, drugs and other contrabands and move freely with the aid of police.

Elections are rigged by police. Molestation of drivers and other road users and collect tikn of bribes at gun points are done by Police. The same Police has iniated other security agents into bribery, road molestion and other vices against the citizenry since the introduction of Joint Task Force (JTF) as the popular saying goes "bad influence corrupt good manner". When the Millitary men and other security agents see how as small as constable is acquiring hidden properties here and there, they are forced to throw caution to the wind and joined.

Before the return of democracy, when Area was relatively peaceful, Army can never be seen on the road collecting a Kobo. If you commit, they will flog and frog jump you then release or hand you over to police but today, they have opened to geir own ATM too on the citizens of Nigeria curtsey of what they learned from Nigeria Police.

I therefore submit that Police s the major epidemic of this country and as such should be scrapped or reformed.

2 Likes

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Bluffly: 10:16am On Apr 16, 2019
Actually the problem isn't SARS but the people. SARS is a product of the people. Civil Servants are nonchalant, Medical personnel's are nonchalant, go to the Airport you'll see nonchalance. Politicians are nonchalant,. Banks are nonchalant as they also aren't promoting small businesses. You'll find nonchalancy everywhere in the country.
So what do we expect. Unfortunately SARS deals with gun and they are also nonchalant with to their resources.

1 Like

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Cyoung4real(m): 10:21am On Apr 16, 2019
Alright, don't end sars, just send them to fight boko haram. grin grin
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by gidicharles2020: 10:24am On Apr 16, 2019
Anyone with foreign live card should please contact me via whatsapp +2348076652682
anyone with foreign live card, should message me, an offline pos machine available for manual punching...
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by TVSA: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2019
it's like police force recruit worst of men
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 16, 2019
When you make a distress call to policemen to come to curtail an armed robbery incident,they will not show up.After several hours after the armed robbers have carryout their operation the police will show up and start arresting innocent civilians.Afterwards,they will detain them in their cell and start demanding for bail.Is that one protection?The police is a money making agency
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2019
naijapips04:
Exactly my point.

Mostly yahoo boys are sponsoring the movement to endSars
you lie and i think you need to have your brain diagnosed. You are one of the bad eggs among the Nigerian youths. That innocent girl that was killed in Lagos, was she a Yahoo girl? What of the young man killed at the football viewing centre in same Lagos by the name Johnson was he also a Yahoo boy? There are several of the likes being unjustly killed nationwide everyday and nobody is doing anything about it.

Crime in Nigeria isn't up to half of the sophisticated ones obtainable overseas, yet the police don't kill anyhow. Why not use a taser instead of a gun? The police isn't even helping the matter by killing a suspect because once a robbery suspect is killed, that's the end of investigation and fishing out of his accomplice . Or can you interrogate or investigate the dead? If the police can tase a criminal, he/she would be rendered powerless and they can now arrest the criminal. He/she would give useful information which would lead to the arrest of others. Once they're all apprehended, they'd face the wrath of the law, gradually they'd reduce in number. But when you kill one and others escape, they'd only reinforce and multiply.

Unfortunately, the same police don't have the guts to face the real criminals, theybalways take cover. They can only harass the innocent ones and kill them like fowl. Before any police should kill, i wonder why don't they first think that they too have children at home , siblings too and put themselves in the shoes of the innocent ones killed. I think God is at work and that's why we see all their killings being uncovered lately. Enough of police brutality.

1 Like

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Deepthoughts: 10:34am On Apr 16, 2019
njuwo:
A Policeman has taken to facebook to voice out his thought on the end SARS matter. What he wrote shocked everyone as he says anyone that wants the government to end SARS is a criminal.

See screenshot of what he wrote below √

http://www.everywherestew.com.ng/2019/04/if-you-want-sars-to-end-you-are.html?m=1

Pls officer you are wrong, those citizens only want the best for the country, I'm in the north n up here you hardly get to hear of the horror activities of SARS, imagine just stopping someone n requesting to cross check his phone when he is not a subject of any complaint!,that is very wrong, Even the appearance of the SARS personnel alone is very questionable.I will suggest the police authority to abolish SARS n replace it with, special operation and tactical teams(SPOAT TEAMS 1 2 3......)per state,let them be well trained n given specific uniforms,so officer am I a criminal now?.
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by petobaba: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2019
The fact is that we have few bad eggs in the force.. Meanwhile an average Nigerian is criminally minded... Not forgetting how we have faired outside this country.. The Dubai robbery n lots of scam n drug related crimes we commit..
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by naijapips04: 10:36am On Apr 16, 2019
fairfora:
you lie and i think you need to have your brain diagnosed. You are one of the bad eggs among the Nigerian youths. That innocent girl that was killed in Lagos, was she a Yahoo girl? What of the young man killed at the football viewing centre in same Lagos by the name Johnson was he also a Yahoo boy? There are several of the likes being unjustly killed nationwide everyday and nobody is doing anything about it.

Crime in Nigeria isn't up to half of the sophisticated ones obtainable overseas, yet the police don't kill anyhow. Why not use a taser instead of a gun? The police isn't even helping the matter by killing a suspect because once a robbery suspect is killed, that's the end of investigation and fishing out of his accomplice . Or can you interrogate or investigate the dead? If the police can tase a criminal, he/she would be rendered powerless and they can now arrest the criminal. He/she would give useful information which would lead to the arrest of others. Once they're all apprehended, they'd face the wrath of the law, gradually they'd reduce in number. But when you kill one and others escape, they'd only reinforce and multiply.

Unfortunately, the same police don't have the guts to face the real criminals, theybalways take cover. They can only harass the innocent ones and kill them like fowl. Before any police should kill, i wonder why don't they first think that they too have children at home , siblings too and put themselves in the shoes of the innocent ones killed. I think God is at work and that's why we see all their killings being uncovered lately. Enough of police brutality.

there's police brutality everywhere even in the US. you don't see them clamouring to end NYPD etc.

Reform is different from end. Reform the police force. Fish out the werey amongst them and show them the door. DOn't EndSars, ReformSars

1 Like

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Realdeals(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2019
People should push for security forces reform and not scrapping of SARS, it simply means Special Anti robbery squad.

1 Like

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by IkemChris(m): 10:37am On Apr 16, 2019
I wonder what they teach police during their 6months Training
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 16, 2019
BASTARD
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by badrudeen14: 10:40am On Apr 16, 2019
Criminal or wat did u jst say, if anyone needs to b address as criminal in Nigeria now definitely dat should go to those animal in uniform called FSARS.
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by petobaba: 10:41am On Apr 16, 2019
Go to Ajegunle in apapa and see the effort of SARS... Areas like olayinka... Okoya... Ezeagu and alayabiagba.. Most of the criminals here have been arrested and peace has returned to this places.. While ak47 and pump action guns are recovered in this locations..

1 Like

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2019
This idiot is talking about sympathy as if he is doing his job free of charge. Does he not collect salaries?

Just imagine one of the idiots in the police force. And there are many of them which is why the force is a mess.
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Nobody: 10:57am On Apr 16, 2019
naijapips04:

there's police brutality everywhere even in the US. you don't see them clamouring to end NYPD etc.

Reform is different from end. Reform the police force. Fish out the werey amongst them and show them the door. DOn't EndSars, ReformSars
The use of taser is part of the reform. Education and re-orientation will also be helpful. There's police brutality everywhere but here is worse off and its because the offenders are not being brought to book. Even in the US tou mentioned , they know the grave offence if they brutalize people and they won't be spared once such an offence is committed. They're meant to protect people and not kill them unjustly. I hope the new IG would mean his words. Even if you increase their salary by 200% without changing their orientation on the use of guns, they'd still go on their usial killing spree.

1 Like

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Popmaster2019(f): 11:23am On Apr 16, 2019
This one does not know what he is saying
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by macello4(m): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2019
booblacain:
Seeing the way he is posed with a gun, you have an idea the kind of person he is. This one will enjoy killing innocent people.

PLEASE DON'T READ THE RED AND BLUE WORDS JUST BELLOW

is dis ur new streategy to scam ppl? Thief ole.
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by Kenkuss(m): 11:48am On Apr 16, 2019
So this lecturer that was killed by SARS was a criminal?
Hey police man!! Watch u will be dismissed soon

Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by sharena(m): 11:55am On Apr 16, 2019
WHERE THIS ONE COME FROM SELF
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by CardinalStools(m): 11:57am On Apr 16, 2019
Oloriburuku ...Ur wife and kids should also be killed by bullets too..
Re: If You Want SARS To End You Are A Criminal - Policeman by frozen70(f): 11:58am On Apr 16, 2019
He is trying to defend idiots like him

You think government will support anyone trying or tanishing the image of the force

You are saying this because you are a police man

Until your family members becomes a victim of this stupid people you won't know how it feels to loose someone due to their own stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Deobra Delone Redden Who Attacked Nevada Judge Back In Court In Shackles / Man Kills, Beheads Younger Brother In Adamawa State / Drunk Man Stabs Guy During Argument In A Bar Over Stolen Shoes. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.