Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,196 members, 7,950,142 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 09:14 AM

Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) (41381 Views)

DJ Cuppy Acquires A Penthouse In London (Photo, Video) / Busola And Timi Dakolo In London (Photo) / Alex And Chubby-Looking Miracle Igbokwe In London (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by carlos1(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:
He actually looks Weird in real life apart from that being his stage name.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by GoldHorse(m): 8:08am On Apr 16, 2019
def111:

You no know say Weird MC na transgendered, na only puzzy she dey bang.

shocked shocked Na you talk am o grin grin
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:22am On Apr 16, 2019
Where has she been?

Ijoya grin
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Sirchef: 8:51am On Apr 16, 2019
Stella I love
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by sandra50(f): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2019
czarina:
He has been verified on Nairaland and many newspapers. Check his posts.
Oh ok..in that case I think we should all come together and help him because the worst thing that could happen to anyone is watching your loved one die because of lack of money.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Awoleesu(m): 8:53am On Apr 16, 2019
Riversides2003:
He actually looks Weird in real life apart from that being his stage name.

Well, actually... It's 'she' not "he"!
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by sandra50(f): 8:56am On Apr 16, 2019
engrj:

Thanks for your response.

This is one video I can upload here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LRE03mItY1c

I have some other videos but not on YouTube yet.

Visit this link to my thread here since last year I have been on it https://www.nairaland.com/4686327/nairalander-may-lose-mother-no

https://www.nairaland.com/4443372/please-save-mothers-life-shes#66562833

Link to my Facebook where I have also been sharing it

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2174564405965235&id=100002350904868

It's also nation's newspaper see it in the attach.

Her last Dialysis was on April 14 last Sunday see the resciept below this is Clinix Healthcare contact for verification she does dialysis there +234.8.0.25.6.8.20.17 my mother's name is Akhare Flora O.

This is my Instagram handle imjdelight. Kindly follow me to see my post and help to share too
My dear God will see you through..sorry for my initial comment I know you understand where I'm coming from..I will surely share..life.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by engrj(m): 9:04am On Apr 16, 2019
sandra50:

My dear God will see you through..sorry for my initial comment I know you understand where I'm coming from..I will surely share..life.

I understand you sir/ma

I no it's because of the bad people and scammer's out there.

1 Like

Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by deebrain(m): 9:08am On Apr 16, 2019
Kingpee2:
Chaiii,who can remember Allen Avenue ?

Shiiii
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Mizwisdom(f): 9:16am On Apr 16, 2019
They are looking good
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by unitysheart(m): 9:30am On Apr 16, 2019
Kingpee2:

Allen Avenue
Allen Avenue
Allen What?
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Ugosample(m): 9:41am On Apr 16, 2019
illitrate:
Starring:
OMOTOLA JALADE EKEINDE MERCY JOHNSON OKOJIE CLARA CHUKWURA ABIOLA STELLA DAMASCUS ABODERIN tongue
You must be an old horse tongue cheesy
not this current generation of young folks we have here
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by oderemo(m): 10:29am On Apr 16, 2019
shola and basket mouth must be cousins.
damn.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Apr 16, 2019
Ugosample:

You must be an old horse tongue cheesy

not this current generation of young folks we have here

I don old nobi small oo, right from the days of Sakobi
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 1:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
IJOOYA
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by somez(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Allen what?
Kingpee2:
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by enemyofprogress: 2:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
Modafokn lesbian
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Timekeeper:
Stella looks like fola.kemigeh mother....

My newest crush on nairaland fola.kemigeh
Sorry to say. She's a "catfish". The owner of that picture is @iampcandy on Instagram.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Timekeeper: 4:07pm On Apr 16, 2019
sexybbstar:

Sorry to say. She's a "catfish". The owner of that picture is @iampcandy on Instagram.

Do u mean that is not her real face
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Timekeeper: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
sexybbstar:

Moreover you are not bad but I need to be sure if it's ur picture truly or u sef carry person own for Instagram.

In summary, sexybbstar you are beautiful
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Timekeeper:

Do u mean that is not her real face
The last time I chatted with pcandy, she said she's not on nairaland.
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
Timekeeper:

Moreover you are not bad but I need to be sure if it's ur picture truly or u sef carry person own for Instagram.

In summary, sexybbstar you are beautiful

cheesy Thank you
Re: Weird MC And Stella Damascus In London (Photo) by Timekeeper: 4:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
sexybbstar:

cheesy Thank you
I can reach you via your YIM contact??

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adam A. Zango Buys Wrangler Jeep, Becomes The First Kannywood Actor To Own It / Fan Customizes Davido's Photo On Her ATM Card (photo) / Thelma Ukaegbu Celebrates Her Birthday With A Dinner Reception (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.