Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,275 members, 7,881,036 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:18 AM

Mobile Money Agents’ Best Kept Secret: Get Your Free Pos And Instant Settlement - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Mobile Money Agents’ Best Kept Secret: Get Your Free Pos And Instant Settlement (1761 Views)

This Best Kept Secret Helps New Real Estate Agents Find Clients / Customer Service Agents Might Go Hungry In The Nearest Future / Generate Amazing Income As An Opay Mobile Money Agent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Money Agents’ Best Kept Secret: Get Your Free Pos And Instant Settlement by ifecoti11: 7:43am On Apr 16, 2019
Opay is giving Mobile Money Agents the ultimate experience and growing wealth has never been this easy.

For 6 months now, Mobile Money Agents have been running their business using a not-so-popular platform. This platform, which is available for Android devices on the Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=team.opay.pay) is simple to use and they offers benefits that is not found on other rival operators.

Some of the benefits include:

- No charge on purchase of airtime & data
- N32 charge on any transfer to any bank in Nigeria
- No charge on Bet9ja top up
- No charge on Electricity payment
- Cable TV (DSTV, GOTV & Star Times) subscription is free

You want to hear the biggest benefit? I bet you do.

They give out free POS to agents! Yes, totally free, without any charge whatsoever. I have been using mine for 4 months now and this has allowed me to generate amazing income for myself. And not only that, OPay provides instant settlement for her agents.

The name of this platform is OPay. OPay is an Opera Group Company; the creators of the Opera mini browser. OPay is fully licensed by the CBN to operate as a Mobile Money Operator in Nigeria.

To quickly become an OPay agent, hence, having access to the free POS visit this link (https://operapay.com/agent-signup?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=nairaland) to register your details and you will receive a phone call from one of their representatives within few days.

I believe the reason OPay is giving out these free POS is because they’re trying to build their presence in Nigeria. So, jump on this opportunity while it last. Opportunities like this don’t last forever.

Again, here is the link (https://operapay.com/agent-signup?utm_source=Nairaland&utm_medium=forum&utm_campaign=nairaland).

Enjoy.

(1) (Reply)

Job Oppourtunities For Aeronautic Engineers In Nigeria? / Online Professional Training Courses In Nigeria To Increase Your Chances Of Empl / What Happened To Me This Night, Wonder who else Has Experienced This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.