Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,685 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja (27324 Views)

Wike To FCT Officials: Wahala Don Come, I Will Increase Your BP / Joe Parkinson: Why Buhari, Nigerian Officials Are ‘Nervous’ About Biden / El-Rufai: Government Officials Are More Likely To Suffer Mental Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by crunchyg: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by West2019(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Unfair Buhari why na must every one belong to APC
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by doctokwus: 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
That's bad. To all those saying "it serves him right", you are the problem of this country. I just don't get how people can justify such act. That's going too far.
AIT is an independent media organisation, if you aren't comfortable with what they broadcast, why not tune to NTA?
This is extreme. We are gradually slipping into dictatorship and no one will be left out. RIP to freedom of expression.
All are satanic people.
The same people that GEJ gave the freedom of the mass and social media which they used garvanising nigerians to vote him out by hook and crook are now the ones supporting oppression of opposition views.
If Buhari had allowed half of the freedom the mass and social media had during GEJ's time,perhaps he would have been executing people on a daily basis with his kind of ill disposition to freedom of expression because no other president has suffered the kind of abuse GEJ suffered,yet he didn't close any station,talkless of incarcerating anyone because of it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:
hahaha radio propaganda merchant is feelin the heat now angry

And to you you sound funny bah? I still wonder how manage people like you still exist. So if some one is opposition he must not breath again?

Because of people like you Nigeria need second civil war so people like you could be wipe out for good because your reasoning is standing upside down and very satanic.
L
If you have see money in your life you won't be happy seen what someone built be destroy right in his eyes and i know you must be a Muslim because only Muslim has no human feelings, no love, no mercy, no remorse to kill and destroy suit them alot.

Shame on you. Quote me and thunder strike your bin Laden brain. Wicked a s s hole.

If you like tell your fellow OP media tyrant to red flag me I don't give a f u c k the truth is for being happy seen others in pain you are a wicked soul.

1 Like

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by babadeee(m): 6:11pm On Apr 16, 2019
Of course that is what they know how to do best, when you are oppositions they will know how do deal with you fast fast
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by iammo(m): 6:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
Too many sentimental piglets
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
El-rufai style, Apc style
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by amakenny: 6:24pm On Apr 16, 2019
Pity southerners who build landed property in Abuja where no southerner would never be appointed Abuja City boss.

1 Like

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by RZArecta2(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2019
Buhari is a demonic parasite cool
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by archangel1(m): 6:30pm On Apr 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:
lesson for other ppl tht u dont mix politriks with mass media business

just as TVC, daily Trust, nation newspaper are not mixing......

1 Like

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by candygist: 6:31pm On Apr 16, 2019
Karemarealty288:
Next level .....the next four years will be tough.

For you
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Why are they which hunting this man now?
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by Faithfulmartins(m): 7:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goodevening sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by ClearFlair: 7:37pm On Apr 16, 2019
obembet:

Bet how? I don't play bet

Then why is it in your name?
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by obembet(f): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2019
ClearFlair:

Then why is it in your name?

Funny u
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by ClearFlair: 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
obembet:

Funny u
cheesy
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by Primebuilders(m): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
suremanpatriot:
lesson for other ppl tht u dont mix politriks with mass media business

I dont know why i am sharing the same country with unreasonable animals in the form if the above

1 Like

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by Dino98: 9:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
NobleAngell:
That's bad. To all those saying "it serves him right", you are the problem of this country. I just don't get how people can justify such act. That's going too far.
AIT is an independent media organisation, if you aren't comfortable with what they broadcast, why not tune to NTA?
This is extreme. We are gradually slipping into dictatorship and no one will be left out. RIP to freedom of expression.

Someone confidently said "it serves them right"...the direction APC supporters and this APC government want to take this country ehn...God help us!!!

1 Like

Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by NobleAngell(f): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
Dino98:

Someone confidently said "it serves them right"...the direction APC supporters and this APC government want to take this country ehn...God help us!!!
Only God can help us.
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by omoiyalayi(m): 1:27am On Apr 17, 2019
Inasmuch as I don't support illegally demolishing of any ait structure I must say ait own too much

If they are found to have illegally erected any structure in their premises without approval then they must face the consequences

They make it too obvious that they are for pdp and against apc. They went as far as creating a special program to discredit buhari & his government they get more pdp members on their shows than apc

Though I believe in strong opposition that when government is going contrary to their mandate or our law they be called to order that's the work of an opposition but what we practice here is politics of bitterness

Am an ardent viewer of ait, as a matter I watched all local channels from tvc to ait to channels TV & the rest to balance what they report

None of this tv stations is not bias one way or the other or does not support one party or the other because this party or politicians funds them. And you need funds to run that business and government contracts too

That was why ait used everything within their power to fight apc and buhari bitterly in the road to 2015 election dehumanizing buhari even tinubu that was not contesting for any position was not spared they started what is now called hate speech then, because they knew what they were getting under pdp government @ that time

But since pdp lost power in 2015 things have not been the same for them funny enough all the government agency and parastatals still maintain their business with them even when many thought they will be canceled

Dokpesi mixed his business with politics the repercussion is what we are seeing now

Someone that got paid 2.1 billion under pdp from dasuki for which job description ?? Not to talk of the ones he had collected that was not known to people
Re: FCT Officials Are Demolishing Dokpesi’s Buildings In Abuja by esiri4jesu(m): 3:34am On Apr 17, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

“comot Joo” – Obasanjo Tells Journalists As He Meets With Buhari Behind Closed D / Shiite Protesters Chase Away Policemen, Ground Federal Secretariat In Abuja / Rivers: Ex-LG Chairman Who Insulted Fubara, Calls On Police To Arrest Militant

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.