Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,691 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:52 PM

Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal (71638 Views)

Man Whose Bride Canceled Wedding Finds Love Again, Gets Engaged On New Year Day / Marshall Benard And Gloria Patrick Canceled Wedding! Bachelor's Eve Continues / Lady Pays Man N30K For A Canceled Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
franchasng:
why will u wish and pray to become poor

Once u make up to 10million naira by yourself legally and not through crime or illegal money or jackpot/lottery, u can never be poor unless u are unreasonably stupid!
Na you talk this thing? You're funny.

Just pray that 'life' doesn't happen to you. According to my nigga Erigga in his Motivation track... form big boy,, very soon, you go begin chop remnants (two seconds).

No think am man. Most people are not as financially secure as they think. You're only floating, E no dey take two seconds for your illusion to crash yakata. Then eye go clear.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Xisnin(m): 7:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
Fake news.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by danigbo(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2019
Since when did being a keyboardist in a church a profession ?

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Michelle55: 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2019
G-boys don use money disorganize her life.. grin
It's really a lame excuse to cancel your day because of money forgetting the passage in the Bible that says whoever finds a wife has found a good thing and obtains favor from the Lord lipsrsealed
Anyways, every Mallam with im kettle smiley

5 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by CCnaija: 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Hypergamy never sleeps.. if you know you know.
Amakavula Which twitter gossip are you talking about eh. I just visited your blog from your siggy and it was empty.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
Nobody girl who jam G Boy Will want to go back to her boyfriend
A lady once bump her boyfriend just to date me thinking I’m a G boys bcoz den I was showing working
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by kunkelhanspeter(m): 7:21pm On Apr 16, 2019
danigbo:

I wonder oh !!!!
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Donjazzy12(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
dachiwater:
Earlier today, we reported that a Nigerian man took to Facebook to pen down his 'grief' after his bride canceled their wedding this weekend and it all bordered on money.

We reported that Bernard Marshal hinged it all on ‘irreconcilable differences’, as he admitted that he been crying after all efforts to get her to reconsider until 1am last night proved abortive.

However as we dug deep into the marital issue as the bride is yet to share her own side of the story, sources close to the couple told us that the lady works in Lagos while the man is a keyboardist at Christ Embassy, Port Harcourt. A quick check on Facebook revealed that the couple have been fighting before now over money as they threw shades on each other on the platform.

Here are screenshots which confirmed the bride canceled her wedding this weekend over money;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/16/bride-allegedly-canceled-her-wedding-this-weekend-over-money-issue/

This just goes on to prove to you that most of our young ladies are pretentious prostitutes! They pretend, they lie and they keep hiding behind other things but at the end, money is the only thing that matters to them!

Fall in love with them at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by luvyaself95(m): 7:27pm On Apr 16, 2019
Naija N Money Money dem Know
As if this country was Created for money
Oh i forgot Na lady Give Our Name that shown money have to do with everything...
Rubbish Spit
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Faithfulmartins(m): 7:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goodevening sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Popmaster2019(f): 7:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
JoanHicks:
It's obvious She cancelled the wedding because of money

It's OK

Monitoring spirit will now pend for her account waiting for the G-boy will dump her

I pray she made the right decision
Hahaha
you are sharp
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
rosalieene:
He slept with her younger sister this why she called it off!!
that's enough reason to call it off

Seriously...most of the female commenters on this thread have been making dumb comments but yours seems to be the dumbest of all

3 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by ClearFlair: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Amakavula:
Hypergamy never sleeps.. if you know you know.

It does. Trust me.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hedonini:

If the guy in question was E-Money, or maybe Bola Tinubu's Son, and he indeed slept with her younger sister, would she have still called off the wedding? Would you call off the wedding in that position? Be truthful to yourself.

I will not only call it off. I will disown both the guy and my sister.

What then is the point of marrying someone that cheats on you
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by deltateam: 7:43pm On Apr 16, 2019
AntiBrutus:
This is my problem with guys without money,

They will never work on other aspects of their lives. Their emotional blackmail is second to none.

Once you breakup with them, they will tell the whole world it is because of money...

Who calls off a wedding after invitation because of "MONEY". Abegi. I await her side of the story.

Didn't you read their rants on Facebook?

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by rosalieene(f): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
prince3009:

Seriously...most of the female commenters on this thread have been making dumb comments but yours seems to be the dumbest of all
and yours is what?

So cheating should be celebrated? I weep for this generation
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by ClearFlair: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
JoanHicks:
It's obvious She cancelled the wedding because of money

It's OK

Monitoring spirit will now pend for her account waiting for the G-boy will dump her

I pray she made the right decision

She’s obviously not a good person...she should have ended the relationship sooner. She never should have said yes to his proposal.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by rosalieene(f): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hedonini:

If the guy in question was E-Money, or maybe Bola Tinubu's Son, and he indeed slept with her younger sister, would she have still called off the wedding? Would you call off the wedding in that position? Be truthful to yourself.
I will call it off and do even more
I will leave an everlasting mark on the both of them.
if he could sleep with her sister, then he can sleep with her mother and everything on skirt! No respect for her? her own sister!
forever is too long to be unhappy.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 16, 2019
rosalieene:

and yours is what?

So cheating should be celebrated? I weep for this generation

The whole reason for the breakup bordered on financial reasons and here you are trying to tarnish the guy's image with cheap fabricated lies about sleeping with the lady's sister.

You should rather weep for yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by CableWire: 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2019
It is a good alkaline solution advised to be taken before breakfast in order to stabilize the acidic level of the stomach
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Icon79(m): 8:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
True … true

O pari

CanadaOrBust:

That's the only word u need to know in Igbo grin
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by rosalieene(f): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
prince3009:

The whole reason for the breakup bordered on financial reasons and here you are trying to tarnish the guy's image with cheap fabricated lies about sleeping with the lady's sister.

You should rather weep for yourself!
not every news you see on social media is real. The blogger who made this claim did so by making assumptions with her write up on Facebook. if you go to the said lady Facebook page, she just posts stuffs like this with no meaning attached.

now back to my claim, its from a reliable source who is related to the girl(bride).
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:17pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:
And we should care because?

Because we ought to be our brother's keeper.

Don't be like Cain, my dear.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:20pm On Apr 16, 2019
In my opinion, it is good that they broke up.

Both parties don't appear to understand what marriage entails.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:
Please what's that in her water is it lemon or lime, someone should help me, and what does putting it in water do to the body?

Cleans the body, makes you healthier.

BUT WOMEN DRINK IT SO THEY CAN LOOSE FAT.

If possible get warm water plus lemon & pure honey, take some before you go to bed, in order to stay healthy
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
i dont blame her though grin
the first dude is a church keyboardist and he"s just comfortable in dat position as a church keyboardist receiving lean stipends from d church and u talking of not walking by cash alone grin.na d church stipend u wan take start family in dis buhari era? shocked shocked shocked.biko we guys should be ambitious.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 8:29pm On Apr 16, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

Because we ought to be our brother's keeper.

Don't be like Cain, my dear.
Not when the brother is acting the fool. Sister too! All their business aired out on social media because? What exactly has that solved?
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 8:32pm On Apr 16, 2019
lefulefu:
i dont blame her though grin
the first dude is a church keyboardist and he"s just comfortable in dat position as a church keyboardist receiving lean stipends from d church and u talking of not walking by cash alone grin.na d church stipend u wan take start family in dis buhari era? shocked shocked shocked.biko we guys should be ambitious.
But did she not know of his “career” before she said yes? If you are with someone for 2 years and he/she is still stood in the same spot question your self and your relationship don’t do that when wedding preparations have been made!
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by springtech(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
crunchyg:

This is actually lime.

Improves digestion. Drinking lime water improves digestion. Limes are acidic and they help saliva break down food for better digestion. ... And if you deal with frequent heartburn or acid reflux, drinking a glass of warm water with 2 teaspoons of lime juice about 30 minutes before meals may help prevent reflux symptoms.

See the benefits of lime water:
1. Promotes consumption of water
2. Helps improve diet
3. May aid digestion
4. Reduces cancer chances
5. Improves skin quality
6. Promotes weight loss
7. Improves immune system
8. Reduces risk of heart disease
9. Lowers blood sugar
10. Prevents the growth of micro-organisms
11. Has anti-inflammatory properties
12. Helps prevent kidney stones

How to make lime water
Lime water is easy to make:

Wash a fresh lime before cutting it.
Fill a glass with water and squeeze the juice from a piece of the lime into the water.
To make lime water ahead of time, fill a pitcher with water and squeeze in the juice of a whole lime.
Add lime slices to the pitcher for added flavor.
Drink the water within 1 day for best flavor.

Hope this helps.

1 Like

Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
MissRaine69:

Not when the brother is acting the fool. Sister too! All their business aired out on social media because? What exactly has that solved?

Don't mind that pair of retards. I hate it when people annoy you. I can't bear it. But I will forgive them this once.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 8:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
danigbo:
In Nigeria even merely existing is a profession.
Re: Why Gloria Patrick Canceled Her Wedding With Bernard Marshal by MissRaine69(f): 8:42pm On Apr 16, 2019
BluntTheApostle:

Don't mind that pair of retards. I hate it when people annoy you. I can't bear it. But I will forgive them this once.

kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lebanon Explosion: Bride Runs During A Photoshoot / Woman Travels From Lagos To Ogbomosho To Sleep With Her Friend's Boyfriend / Man Dies Days After He Caught His Girlfriend Cheating On Him (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.