Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,271 members, 7,947,306 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 04:31 PM

.. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (4825 Views)

The Guys I Want Vs The Guy That Wants Me - Lady Says (Photos) / Praise Sam Ogan: "I Won’t Dump My Man Because He Can’t Satisfy Me In Bed" / I Want To Be Fat !! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by samsard(m): 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2019
LadyBeee:
Please i need advice from mature minds. No insults. I'm seeing this very nice and cute guy who makes me happy. He has everything a woman wants in a man. The problem I'm having with him is that he wants me fat, as in really very fat o. He's slim and said his wife had to be fat because he is slim. Anytime I'm with him, he likes to over feed me. We must go to one eatery or the other to eat. If, I'm at his place and he serves me food, after 2 hours he'll start asking me if I'm hungry and would start arranging something for me to eat. He'll always say eat, eat,eat. I'm not a fat person and neither am I thin. I'm just the normal moderate size. I hate fat so much and I normally feel pity for fat people. I don't want to be fat. I have started adding weight. Should I continue to stay in this relationship and get fat or should I call it quits to avoid being fat. I really need expert advice
For your health's sake?? Maintain a healthy weight.
No love will bear the consequence of unnecessary strain on your organs if things spin out of your control
Re: .. by BuikemWillz(m): 5:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
I can't help but wonder if people truly understand what 'love' or 'loving someone' is. If he truly loves you he must think about what you want as well; not just what he wants. He might one day wake up and tell you to change the shape of your nose or the complexion of your skin. He saw you as you were and professed love to you, now it's a fat version of you he wants. This has happened to a friend of mine [she got dumped] but I can't share that here. If your boyfriend loves 'fat' so much, he should get fat; that's if you would want him fat even, because I think when you're in a relationship, you can't make certain decisions alone [without duly considering what your partner might want].

However, should you decide to get fat, don't do it because someone wants you to; do it because you want to, else you'd live in regret. The decision remains yours so good luck with whatever you decide.
Re: .. by BuikemWillz(m): 5:56pm On Jun 12, 2019
LadyBeee:
he really loves me
Considering he loves fat and you're not fat, what is it he loves about you?
Re: .. by DelilahMakinde(f): 6:02pm On Jun 12, 2019
BuikemWillz:

Considering he loves fat and you're not fat, what is it he loves about you?

Good question

BURN UNHEALTHY BODY FAT WHICH CAN REDUCE YOUR LIFESPAN

Re: .. by Altern8(m): 7:29pm On Jun 12, 2019
He should go and date a fat person and stop stressing you jare.
Re: .. by Mcslize: 8:33pm On Jun 12, 2019
Hmmm one man's meat is another man's poison.

I like slim girls to chubby girls. Slim girls are quite flexible and petite in nature. When I mean slim, damn slim with moderate bum.

The guy should appreciate that slim figure you have. I am team slim ladies.
Re: .. by Frankicent(m): 8:49pm On Jun 12, 2019
lol because his slim he want you to grow fat so you'll look like Over sized watermelon or Egg roll.

Eat, Eat,Eat and you eating now you complaining you can't say no because you love him and his slim OK ma.... Continue when you look like an over size elephant don't feel depressed or come here to tell stories.

Fat way girls dey run from you want to embrass am like bag...

If his D*ck is too big and you not happy biko run. He still wouldn't marry you.

Still you moderate why not maintain your shape or find another man.... Most guys don't like orobo except she's a big chubby or fit.
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
I thank you all for your response. News flash! We broke up few weeks back. I was beginning see reasons with ur replies and I realized that he was just being selfish and it's no really about love. we were walking on the street one day and one very fat lady was passing by, he pointed at that lady and said " that is how fat i want u to be" and i saud God forbid. Thanks again y'all

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am I Actually Making The Right Decision Of Staying Single? / Implantation Bleeding Vs Period: Causes | Signs | Symptoms | Pictures | Quiz | H / Is There 2 Holes Inside A P**sy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.