Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,561 members, 7,888,797 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 03:30 PM

Can We Be Real With All These Fuckmate Needed Nonsense - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can We Be Real With All These Fuckmate Needed Nonsense (764 Views)

Could This Big Butt (buttocks) Be Real Or Fake? (photos) / I Am Ugly, Don't Bully Me, I Don't Tolerate Nonsense - Nigerian Sex Therapist / Is She Playing With Me Or She Is For Real With Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can We Be Real With All These Fuckmate Needed Nonsense by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 16, 2019
Now, you are a young guy posting that you need a fuckmate but you dont have a job nor can you afford to eat well but you want to have sex with an imaginary sex mate, how does it work, is it not your time to build something or get a job, save and then plan yourself a good life instead of looking for who to have sex with, your mate in developed countries own business that earns them thousands of dollars, i don't understand, what is your life goal or ambition, after when things go wrong, you rush out in masses out of Nigeria then go die in Libya, i dont understand your motivation in life, is to have sex and die on top of women or to build something reasonable for yourself

don't get me wrong, i am in for work hard and play hard but not in for a jobless man using all his energy to find a fuckmate, while dont you use these energies when you are young to try to provide something for yourself or try to be independent and be dependent on yourself, i am tire of young jobless men wasting their time looking for fuckmate instead of creating something for them, you can work and play but dont play all time and never work and hope to have a prosperous life. the other day on nairaland, grown-up men were consoling themselves that they are happy living with their parent as if their fathers didn't move from the village to Lagos to better themselves, i tired for una, after, you see these people coming here on NL to beg. i hate it when i see young guys begging instead of using their body and souls to get a legal job even if it not paying well.

before you wanna attack me, i work and i also have fun.
Re: Can We Be Real With All These Fuckmate Needed Nonsense by davenaija: 4:03pm On Apr 16, 2019
grin can not afford to eat well grin
Re: Can We Be Real With All These Fuckmate Needed Nonsense by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
davenaija:
grin can not afford to eat well grin

it is true, most of them cannot eat well but spam everywhere with i need a fuckmate ad
Re: Can We Be Real With All These Fuckmate Needed Nonsense by davenaija: 4:09pm On Apr 16, 2019
lilwetdick:

it is true, most of them cannot eat well but spam everywhere with i need a fuckmate ad

shocked

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Flaunt It / Wife Exposes Pastor Husband For Sleeping With Men / He Wants Space To Focus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.