Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,171 members, 7,907,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 03:54 AM

Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go (2352 Views)

Nigerian Bride-To-Be Visits Married Boyfriend For 1 Last Sex Before Her Wedding / Bride In Tears As Husband Cancels Wedding A Day To The Wedding / Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding Holding This Weekend, Groom Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by johnkey: 8:09am On Apr 17, 2019
What I don't understand is how people fall in love with girls with small boobs and small yansh.
Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by johnkey: 8:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Before I propose to any gurl, I gats don get
At least one igbalode oshaprapra Mercedes Benz
One extra car
One house with at least 4 bedrooms to my name
One strong business + one extra side business
At least 10m in my account
Until then any girl is free to walk out of my life as long as I don chop the poosay.

1 Like

Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by Fathertony: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2019
johnkey:
One extra car
At least 10m in my account
Until then any girl is free to walk out of my life as long as I don chop the poosay.
you get sense
Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 17, 2019
johnkey:
One extra car
At least 10m in my account[b]Until then any girl is free to walk out of my life as long as I don chop the poosay[/b].
kiss

1 Like

Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by Nobody: 9:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
ubunja:
why does your moniker always make me laugh grin lefulefu sounds like a Player with a huge dong lmfao
hm ubunja the prof of the miseducation threads.nemesis to all nairaland babes cheesy
Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by ubunja(m): 10:09pm On Apr 17, 2019
lefulefu:
;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;
hm ubunja the prof of the miseducation threads.nemesis to all nairaland babes cheesy
these girls love me boss cool grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by Nobody: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2019
ubunja:
these girls love me boss cool grin cheesy
i know; cheesy cheesy
Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by Martinez39(m): 7:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
Amakavula:
Moral of the story, if you no get money hide your face... hahaaaaaaa am kidding. Seriously guys work on yourself, marrying a woman is not a reward for her .. grin
Stop playing soft. If men don't have money, no honey. Let's be real. We might have figured out advance mathematics and engineering as a specie but we are still animals and survival instinct must kick in. With ladies, the materialistic nature is certain. Ladies don't love the man and the sacrifices he has made for her but the resources and free passes. No money, no honey.
Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by ruggedtimi(m): 12:31am On Sep 11, 2019
Amakavula:
Moral of the story, if you no get money hide your face... hahaaaaaaa am kidding. Seriously guys work on yourself, marrying a woman is not a reward for her .. grin
you are the person ur @dp?
Re: Full Gist : Nigerian Bride Cancels Wedding With One Week To Go by IamPlato(m): 1:07am On Sep 11, 2019
I Will Forever Say It... If I Marry You When I Am Made then Be Ready To Share My Dick With Other Girls... Because I See You Loving Me For Nothing Other Than for My Cash

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Hidden Truth You Need To Know As A Lady (#facts) / Groom Calls Off Wedding After Bride Cheats With His Best Man. / Shocking Reasons Why Some Married Women Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.