Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,331 members, 7,888,065 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:34 PM

N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation (18099 Views)

'Tope Peter Obi' Bags One Year Jail Term For Possession Of Fraudulent Documents / Fraudster Bags One Year For N6m Fraud In Kano / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by OgogoroFreak(m): 7:41pm On Apr 16, 2019
Choi! I been dey fvck the girl that year o.

She told me she is from Amasoma. She be christ embassy member and she attended Niger Delta University.

But she has a job nah. Why she come do that kind thing?

1 Like

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by EazyMoh(m): 7:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
ekems2017:
This beautiful girl because of N power?. There is hunger in Nigeria. The judge would have known that and temper justice with mercy.
Hunger? Did they steal bread?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by ultimate77(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2019
ekems2017:
This beautiful girl because of N power?. There is hunger in Nigeria. The judge would have known that and temper justice with mercy.

do you read from down to up or you can explain better. Funny illiterates everywhere. Zombi

2 Likes

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by Faithfulmartins(m): 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2019
Goodevening sir(s) and ma(s).
I was unable to pay my tuition fee for 200l at Kwara state COED oro, as at 2017. Failure to pay for 200 and 300L will exempt me from going to teaching practice also my sister got admission that same year, this prompt my mum to take loan of 2hundred thousand naira from LAPO microfinance bank. Though we have able to pay the sum of #120 thousand, recently life is not so easy on us which led to inability to continue payment of the loan. The bank agent have been making life a hell for us. Please I'm seeking help from any chearful giver to help us with any token. Thanks, may God replenish your pocket as you do so.
Account details:-
Acct Name: Akande Olukayode Matthew
Acct No:- 0036578509 GTB
Phone No: 09077726659
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by pek(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2019
ekems2017:
crime has no justification. Thank God you are not a judge!
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by DogmaNation: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

O thank god cheesy
There are some of them at my work place..
They've been complaining..

Are you sure?
Yeah
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by Emyo(m): 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
how is this possible? impersonate (BVN)??

No one can impersonate and withdraw money from someone esle bank account. storry get k leg
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by OgogoroFreak(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2019
ekems2017:
She is not hungry. At least, she has a job. I know her personally. See her current pics below.

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by castrol180(m): 8:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:
cheesy grin grin
When are npower getting paid for the month of March.

Haven't you received your stipend alert today?
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by Insectkiller: 8:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Hope many politicians has been Jailed..

Sh*ts happens in this zoo-country.

Lawyers pass judgement on the poor, non-influential citizen..
But the same set of lawyers, SAN, Justice turn d constitution upside down if it's a rich or influential citizen that has bribe them with Mouthwatering millions of dollars..

Naija we hail thee

1 Like

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by horlique(m): 8:38pm On Apr 16, 2019
GidifeedNews:
Justice I.M. Sani of the Federal High Court sitting in Port Harcourt, Rivers State has convicted and sentenced Sata Owugha Clinton and Bolounmubofa Blessing Soroh to one year imprisonment for impersonation and using the identity of a petitioner to enrol in the Federal Government of Nigeria's N-POWER Social Welfare scheme.

The convicts were arraigned by the Port Harcourt's Zonal Office  of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, #EFCC, on a one-count charge bordering on impersonation under Section 22(3) (a) of the Cybercrimes Prohibition, Prevention Act 2015 and punishable under Section 22(4)  of the same Act.

Clinton and Soroh got into trouble when  they used the name and identity of Lovedy Chiamaka Uzor  to  enrol in the welfare scheme and in the process obtained the sum of N360,000 (Three Hundred and Sixty Thousand Naira only) from the scheme. They were able to open a bank account in the name of Uzor because she also applied for the scheme, but stopped her application mid-way, fearing that the scheme may be a scam.
The convicts capitalized on this and completed the enrolment processes in the victim's name. The victim got wind of their fraudulent activities when she contacted her bank and found out that the convicts were already receiving payments from the scheme in her name.

The charge reads: "That you, Sata Owugha Clinton and Bolounmubofa Blessing Soroh on or about the 10th of October, 2017 at Zenith Bank within the Jurisdiction of this Honourable Court did fraudulently impersonate one Loveday Chiamaka Uzor with intent to gain advantage for yourselves thereby committed an offence contrary to Section 22(3) (a) of the Cybercrimes prohibition, Prevention Act 2015 and punishable under Section 22(4) of the same Act." They pleaded "guilty" to the charge.
In view of their pleas, prosecuting counsel, Alao Rashidat, prayed the court to sentence the defendants for the offence of impersonation accordingly as contained in the Cybercrimes Prohibition, Prevention Act.

Justice Sani, thereafter, convicted and sentenced them to one year in prison.

Source: http://www.ngg.ng/2019/04/16/n-power-fraudster-bags-one-year-for-impersonation/
fresh new pussy for prison warders... They go knack u Taya..... But it's funny how Nigerian judges are always quick to jail some stealing small money but find it almost impossible to jail politifecians

1 Like

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by horlique(m): 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
She is not hungry. At least, she has a job. I know her personally. See her current pics below.
carry face that person were go sweet pussy...
So sad..what a waste
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by dollytino4real(f): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
southerners too dey show dem sefs over zealous to show off while the northerners are enjoying their games
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by Gloriao(f): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:
cheesy grin grin

Alert don enter

1 Like

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by GavelSlam: 10:33pm On Apr 16, 2019
timkuro:
I know the both of them very well

For real?
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by GavelSlam: 10:34pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:
cheesy grin grin

Are you a participant?
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by Bbbwings: 11:01pm On Apr 16, 2019
castrol180:

Haven't you received your stipend alert today?
GavelSlam:

[b]Are you a participant
?[/b]

Yeye boys..
I no dey npower cheesy
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by GavelSlam: 11:08pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:

Yeye boys..
I no dey npower cheesy

But you dey ask about March's payment just so you can poopoo the program.
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by ChangLashe: 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Gosh

@@@

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by kunlealao(m): 11:40pm On Apr 16, 2019
Received already ���
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by kema01(m): 11:45pm On Apr 16, 2019
Bbbwings:
cheesy grin grin

Some got their alert 2day.
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by adolforce007: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2019
because of 30k? nawaoo,why people engaging in such act?
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by gracechellar(f): 10:43am On Apr 17, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Choi! I been dey fvck the girl that year o.

She told me she is from Amasoma. She be christ embassy member and she attended Niger Delta University.

But she has a job nah. Why she come do that kind thing?
So immature of you
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by gracechellar(f): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2019
Syl333:
[i][/i]
Big liarrrrr. Scammer. I saw it on twitter
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by OgogoroFreak(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2019
gracechellar:

So immature of you
Ok, I will look into it.

Thanks for your concern.
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by gracechellar(f): 11:04am On Apr 17, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
Ok, I will look into it.

Thanks for your concern.
Im not concerned. Im only telling. Goodluck in your looking. Cheers. We not concerned about how many people u have slept with. Thats ur personal problem
Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by OgogoroFreak(m): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2019
gracechellar:

Im not concerned. Im only telling. Goodluck in your looking. Cheers. We not concerned about how many people u have slept with. Thats ur personal problem
We? I thought it was only you o shocked

1 Like

Re: N-power Fraudster Bags One Year For Impersonation by gracechellar(f): 2:08pm On Apr 20, 2019
OgogoroFreak:
We? I thought it was only you o shocked
Ok

(1) (2) (Reply)

Female Cultism / Rivers Police Rescues Kidnapped Victims, Recovers Toyota Highlander / 200Level Student Strangles Keke Operator In Umuahia, Abia (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.