Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,543 members, 7,972,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 10:05 PM

Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) (77536 Views)

Lamido Blasts Wike: The Emperor In Rivers Is A Bluff, Leave Him Alone / Elisha Abbo Marries Stacey Power As Third Wife (Pictures) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Jalive: 1:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Wike wike grin grin >: grin

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by phemybof(m): 2:19am On Apr 17, 2019
post=77596339:
Rivers people.....CONGRATULATIONS to una o!
Dem say na una get the most Lomantic Governor!

Orisisrisi something.......

Lol � � �

Those who get pot belle no fit act wella for bed,
that why he dey whining d lady head with public kiss
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Pearly255(f): 5:38am On Apr 17, 2019
Lucky her, nigerian men are not born to be romantic. So if your husband is, as a Nigerian you are one lucky iyawo.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Aboks(m): 5:54am On Apr 17, 2019
emezuo17:
. Nyewe Eli, Meka oh
wene badu meka wee
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by LordGuru1: 6:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Magnifik18:

Please, don't ever come at me except you are smart upstairs.

I've exhausted my tolerance for !diots like you this year.

I exhausted all while responding to another imbecilic motherfvcker earlier this month. I swear, I didn't know I was going to use all but I did.

Please take your attention seeking thirsty stinking asz elsewhere.
Have a good one.
Senseless anti-life scallywag like you. You better change your ways before you start using pampers. Sticking poo man.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by SUMMIE23(m): 7:25am On Apr 17, 2019
The kissing Governor��
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by mechanics(m): 7:52am On Apr 17, 2019
hmm why is he doing that in public.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by hardon1(m): 7:55am On Apr 17, 2019
if you watch the wife carefully you go no say na person wen go like fvck well well... especially when she would be much young cool cool cool cool
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by sapientia(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2019
Congrats Wike.

You actually found her.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by franklingud(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2019
This is real love mehn!!

God I need this!
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Banmeallday: 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Operation show your wife...like Kanu like Wike
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordGuru1:
Senseless anti-life scallywag like you. You better change your ways before you start using pampers. Sticking poo man.

Na sex, sex, rubbish and p0rn you think about all day so I ain't exactly surprised at your dumb comments.

If only your stup!d father had pulled out while fvcking your community toilet aka your mother, you and I wouldn't have been having this convo.

If you are looking for someone to fvck your stinking, bleeding, HIV infested anus, you came at the wrong person.

I ain't enticed by attention thirsty, shallow thinking fagg0ts like you.

Only a fagg0t can tell if another is one. You know your behavior that's why you think Obama and wife are one.

I see a man and a women but you see different cause you are sick in the head.

You can fvck off now and go fvck your father. Lowlife D0uchbag.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by LordGuru1: 4:21pm On Apr 17, 2019
Magnifik18:

Na sex, sex, rubbish and p0rn you think about all day so I ain't exactly surprised at your dumb comments.

If only my stup!d father had pulled out while fvcking my community toilet aka your mother, you and I wouldn't have been having this convo.

If you are looking for someone to fvck your stinking, bleeding, HIV infested anus, you came at the wrong person.

I ain't enticed by attention thirsty, shallow thinking fagg0ts like you.

Only a fagg0t can tell if another is one. You know your behavior that's why you think Obama and wife are one.

I see a man and a women but you see different cause you are sick in the head.

You can fvck off now and go fvck your father. Lowlife D0uchbag.
Read what you wrote again. See this worthless amoeboid animal that is claiming to be decorous and ethical, the way you talk about your father and mother shows that you are incorrigibly headed for self-annihilation. You've got excreta for medulla, and your fart-filled cranuim is never ready to learn. I'll not continue to dignify a directionless imbecilic nonentity like you with any further reply. You are nothing but a directionless cantankerous gargantuanly senseless useless jumbo tissue.
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
LordGuru1:
Read what you wrote again. See this worthless amoeboid animal that is claiming to be decorous and ethical, the way you talk about your father and mother shows that you are incorrigibly headed for self-annihilation. You've got excreta for medulla, and your fart-filled cranuim is never ready to learn. I'll not continue to dignify a directionless imbecilic nonentity like you with any further reply. You are nothing but a directionless cantankerous gargantuanly senseless useless jumbo tissue.

Aszhole, I don't disrespect until I'm disrespected.

So, go fvck your dead father and bastard mother. Fvck your imbecilic wife and dead unborn children. Go Fvck yourself.

Now diot, shift you padded, rotten, maggot infected , bleeding asz off my mention. I don't do stunk.

Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Sososo(f): 6:25am On Apr 19, 2019
demolinka:
Well I remember what the gov told me about romance, that it is like a jewelry in the day of the guava that cannot go up inside the pot containing the sea with a stone of two brothers as a lion go now why what if yes of.
hmmmm
Re: Governor Wike, The Most Romantic Governor In Nigeria (Kissing Wife Pictures) by Lordswat(m): 2:36pm On Jun 26, 2021
Don't know where u may be now, but this is one of the most sensible comment i've seen on this PLATFORM
Bluelaces:

Am Yoruba
Let's slipt...Biafra standard for the competitive igbo
Odudua from the Yoruba
Something signifilcant for the hausa
Let's compete man......let's see the first to go to space......tribalism would finally drive us to progress u know ......feul beef that burns down our bad report card on the world examination...as we strive for bragging right over those we think we are better than by virtue of tribe....tribe we were dashed by nature........did u work pur ass off to be igbo,Yoruba or hausa....bt no........ keep been tribalistic.... even heaven can't heal us........pray I make 10billion dollars with my childhood friend emeka.....cos he is a good person.........judge morality not tribe folks....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

This Picture Shows The Age Difference Between Atiku And Tinubu / Breaking News: Fresh Bomb Blast Kill 12 In Kaduna / Buhari Signs Law Stopping VPs Who Complete President’s Tenure

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.