Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,908 members, 7,872,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:53 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (104) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1445433 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Bodylicious: 10:12am On Oct 10, 2019
Because if it's true that they are already replacing the what are we waiting for again...They better not just end this like that.
yanabasee:
I heard from top civil servants that the custom recruitment has been cancelled.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yanabasee(m): 10:33am On Oct 10, 2019
Kaeboy:
na lie

Even when this came from the acting chairman of FCC, according to his candidate??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yanabasee(m): 10:34am On Oct 10, 2019
Bodylicious:
Because if it's true that they are already replacing the what are we waiting for again...They better not just end this like that.

I pray oh.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 10, 2019
yanabasee:

Even when this came from the acting chairman of FCC, according to his candidate??
I say na lie

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yanabasee(m): 12:01pm On Oct 10, 2019
Kaeboy:
I say na lie

Ok, Mr. ITK
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:04pm On Oct 10, 2019
yanabasee:

Ok, Mr. ITK
I will come back and quote you.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DeUltimate7(m): 3:20pm On Oct 10, 2019
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by BOJO123(m): 3:50pm On Oct 10, 2019
DeUltimate7:
Thank you LORD, I have been shortlisted oooooo, I just received a congratulatory mail form NSC by 12:55pm, i just checked my mail and i saw this,

It come like this, see below

NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE

Congratulations!
Dear NCS 2019 APPLICANT,
READ THE BELOW INSTRUCTION/INFORMATION CAREFULLY.
This message is in response to your application for the position into the Nigeria Customs Service. After careful consideration, we are pleased to inform you that you have been Successfully Shortlisted for Examination/Interview with Verification of document and confirmation of physical disability status, Logical Reasoning and Training for the Service.

This is to inform you that this letter will be null and void in case you do not report at your center on the Date and time specified in your invitation and passes slip.

Any candidate that fails to report on the indicated dates will not be accepted for Examination/Interview.

We hope to have a long successful professional relationship with you and wish you all the very best.

You are required to report for your Examination/Interview with Verification of document and confirmation of physical disability status, Logical Reasoning on

Guys, be prayerful , something great is coming for all of us.

THANK YOU LORD, THANK YOU LORD. THANK YOU FATHERLORD
I pity you grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Iyajelili(f): 4:06pm On Oct 10, 2019
Be there dropping phone numbers and emails up and down begging for stupid past questions before been shortlisted like a professional beggar.
Go and fall for scammers with your small change ok

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 4:16pm On Oct 10, 2019
DeUltimate7:
Thank you LORD, I have been shortlisted oooooo, I just received a congratulatory mail form NSC by 12:55pm, i just checked my mail and i saw this,

NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE

Congratulations!
Dear NCS 2019 APPLICANT,
This message is in response to your application for the position into the Nigeria Customs Service. After careful consideration, we are pleased to inform you that you have been Successfully Shortlisted for Examination/Interview with Verification of document and confirmation of physical disability status, Logical Reasoning and Training for the Service.

This is to inform you that this letter will be null and void in case you do not report at your center on the Date and time specified in your invitation and passes slip.

Any candidate that fails to report on the indicated dates will not be accepted for Examination/Interview.

We hope to have a long successful professional relationship with you and wish you all the very best.

You are required to report for your Examination/Interview with Verification of document and confirmation of physical disability status, Logical Reasoning on

grin This guy no know watin dey sup

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abbasumaru(m): 4:27pm On Oct 10, 2019
DeUltimate7:

NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE

Congratulations!
Dear NCS 2019 APPLICANT,

Seems you are still new in the system, better wise up. You are there thanking God you are about to be dupe.
If it's true, they will send u ur date, time and venue and u will see it one at least one national news paper or online news. Not sending u a link to go, there after u will be ask to pay money.
The bottom line is that, wise up.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2019
Should we tell him? �
Kaeboy:
grin This guy no know watin dey sup
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DeUltimate7(m): 4:34pm On Oct 10, 2019
BOJO123:

I pity you grin
baba you are right mehn ,the mail na scam ,I discovered immediately at this point they indicated I will have to pay N3,500 an acceptance payment ,Those scammers na oloribuku people ��� ehn.. The same GOD saved my ass.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2019
cheesy na JJC. make we help am
Uspic:
Should we tell him? �
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by braveheart234(m): 5:44pm On Oct 10, 2019
DeUltimate7:
baba you are right mehn ,the mail na scam ,I discovered immediately at this point they indicated I will have to pay N3,500 an acceptance payment ,Those scammers na oloribuku people ��� ehn.. The same GOD saved my ass.

Bro, just in case of some other time, always watch out for red flags over details sent to you. The truth is most scammers do a very horrible job but most potential victims fail to spot these due to tension and excitement on their part.
When you receive an email, the first thing you should check is the address. Is it official? For Federal government agencies for example, does it end with ".com" or ".gov.ng"? Try to cross-check on the official website. Is it the same?
Another thing is error in grammar. In the screenshot you posted, there are too many grammatical errors in that message. Very glaring red flags.
And then imagine the supposed payment portal they redirected you to. It requires all your ATM card details. Someone just waiting at the backend to empty your account. Thank God you discovered that it's a scam.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Crazeworld(m): 5:59pm On Oct 10, 2019
And the funny thing is, the scammer that sent this mail may be reading all the comments here thinking of how to catch unsuspecting mugus cheesy
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 6:12pm On Oct 10, 2019
there are many desperate scammers here, i never seen a thread full of scammers like this one please let us hear word
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:00pm On Oct 10, 2019
yanabasee:
I heard from top civil servants that the custom recruitment has been cancelled.

And the public is not notified?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 10, 2019
DeUltimate7:

NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE

Congratulations!
Dear NCS 2019 APPLICANT,

Igbos will say "Eriela gi boy"
Just be sleeping on the bicycle.
I feel like cursing you but I will pray for you. You'll come back here and thank us for guiding you. If you pay that money don't come crying.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by yanabasee(m): 10:13pm On Oct 10, 2019
eniolaamos7:

And the public is not notified?

I've witnessed many government recruitments cancelled and nobody informed the public about it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 11:37pm On Oct 10, 2019
what can you say about prison service that spent more than a year on recruitment, the problem is for govt to provide the fund because the protocols is now difficult unlike before the nature of this government is too slow
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Oshin56(m): 6:31am On Oct 11, 2019
nuradeen011:
what can you say about prison service that spent more than a year on recruitment, the problem is for govt to provide the fund because the protocols is now difficult unlike before the nature of this government is too slow
bro I beg have prison service shortlisted name.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 11, 2019
Where have you been, they have been giving appointment letters couple of weeks now. Did you do first documentation?
Oshin56:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by absingle(m): 7:33am On Oct 11, 2019
To GOD be the glory I Don see work for federal ministry of power

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 11, 2019
absingle:
To GOD be the glory I Don see work for federal ministry of power

Congratulations ...Was this also advertised to the public?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by absingle(m): 8:57am On Oct 11, 2019
No bro it is connection and God's grace
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Ifysamuel101: 9:26am On Oct 11, 2019
pls I really need help.i missed out of all the recruitment this year.pls I need help if there is any recruitment ongoing now please can someone inform me my email is asopada4@gmail.com
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by id4sho(m): 11:53am On Oct 11, 2019
Oshin56:
Appointment letters have been flying since July, infact, some second batch collected theirs last week
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 3:39pm On Oct 11, 2019
A girl was making preparation to leave for China and her connect in Nigerian customs told her not to leave cos they will be mailed anytime between now to December for screening.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 4:21pm On Oct 11, 2019
Booler:
A girl was making preparation to leave for China and her connect in Nigerian customs told her not to leave cos they will be mailed anytime between now to December for screening.
she can even visit China spend her holiday, enjoy her life, and come back and continue waiting from where she stop

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by preciousfuture: 7:43pm On Oct 11, 2019
Booler:
We hope to receive good news soon!

(1) (2) (3) ... (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.