Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:49 PM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (191) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1445309 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Col22(m): 6:27pm On Jun 08, 2020
Zizo96:

Bro this customs matter na like the case of " If you miss heaven you can never miss hell" o. That is to say "If you can make it to the screening stage you can never miss Customs training school".

My brother that doesn't give someone assurance to enter training school
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by CBNwords(m): 9:14pm On Jun 08, 2020
Sikpa04:

Give me the name and location of that your friend please. I wan confirm something grin

grin he's his friend ooo. Na em be same person with the friend grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 9:16pm On Jun 08, 2020
Information reaching me now is that the next phase is October/ November. And camp has been shifted to next yr January. So ya all to get busy with something
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mosunmolade:
Information reaching me now is that the next phase is October/ November. And camp has been shifted to next yr January. So ya all to get busy with something
Na 2022 me I hear brother undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 9:20pm On Jun 08, 2020
You didn't hear well
Mosunmolade:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 08, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 08, 2020
grin grin
Zizo96:

Why you kom dey tell me say e go shock me ?? Me and you get any pending issue ?? undecided
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 10:07pm On Jun 08, 2020
Mosunmolade:
Why be say Information dey always reach una... grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by SirBen90: 12:31am On Jun 09, 2020
Sikpa04:
Why be say Information dey always reach una... grin
Information reaching me is that Customs list is still in za oza room grin grin
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dayorh0(m): 10:30am On Jun 09, 2020
Zizo96:

Bro if na this person wey give you this wuruwuru info you dey hope on to make the final list. Na untop bicycle you dey o dey observe siesta. Cos the person no know anything at all.

Why em go talk that kind yarn give you and you sef kom thread kom dey type worble??

So after them ease inter-state and school open back, wetin Customs go kom dey yarn say dey worry them ??

Custom never had any good reason for the waiting of Jesus christ, even before the pandemic. The pandemic is just a vacancy for excuse. The much anticipated list can tarry till next year with the way things are handled in a snail like manner in that organisation.

Everyone should get something doing before the audio list is turned to video, the sad thing is that only 3200 people will be recruited from the over 160k they were initially shortlisted.

Pray for grace my G, and no get that predetermined mind say your name dey the list make you no get heartache wen list finally show.

Any way the list go, ahead we go
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 10:48am On Jun 09, 2020
Mosunmolade:

I don taya for this mofos...

Na from heaven them go import the stencil or ink or the biro them wan use write the shortlisted names??

Even CG wedding preparation no tey like this.....

I pity guys wey they try manage them age to enter, cos this shii go Bleep guys up....

Haba mana

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:59am On Jun 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 1:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zizo96:

No dey reason all these kind worble update brother. No be dis same bros talk say even if you no apply, you fit get the job. I put it to you again chairman, you must have applied, shortlisted and sat for the CBT before you go fit get this Job o. And even if na slot sef, you must have applied and have a reference number.

Let me burst your brain. Do u even know the reason why Frsc didn’t release their final list?
It’s because half of those that made the list didn’t apply at all. If you are here waiting for the final list, you are on a long thing. I read some pple asking for CBT result... like WTF. Big guns at the top no send if u apply or not. Reference number na ur service number? Lol
Make una wake up o

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jun 09, 2020
...l

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Mosunmolade: 2:26pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zizo96:

No be final list I dey talk my Oga. And nothing concern me with FRSC. And as regards CBT, anybody wey dey ask for em result dey inside Suara's motor car.

To my main matter ehn, I repeat and repeat again, once you didn't apply for this 2019/2020 customs recruitment, and you weren't shortlisted and even sat for the Cbt...My brother NOBODY FIT HELP YOU. Even if you meet Senate President say make em help you, the first question wey em go 1st ask you na say "Did you apply ??" Customs no be moimoi & bread job o my brother. Customs no be anyhow para-military job o

@ TammyAnybody
@ademmy102
@turawaa

Let hear their opinions
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 4:38pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zizo96:

No dey reason all these kind worble update brother. No be dis same bros talk say even if you no apply, you fit get the job. I put it to you again chairman, you must have applied, shortlisted and sat for the CBT before you go fit get this Job o. And even if na slot sef, you must have applied and have a reference number.

No be lie....anybody wey go help you go tell you say first register and get ref number

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 5:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zizo96:

Why you kom dey tell me say e go shock me ?? Me and you get any pending issue ?? undecided
hmmm u dy vex oo, e go shock u don turn insult again?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 09, 2020
cheesy una dey overrate this recruitment process. E be like say na UK some of una grow up cheesy. I no go talk anything grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 8:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Kaeboy:
cheesy una dey overrate this recruitment process. E be like say na UK some of una grow up cheesy. I no go talk anything grin
tell us hw e dy go bros
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulcus(m): 8:32pm On Jun 09, 2020
Am not too sure you are a Nigerian? Or probably this your first time of applying for a federal job ,if Nigeria is like this your assertion we wont be here lamenting ...
Guy ,wake up from slumber this is Nigeria ,NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE

(quote author=Zizo96 post=90479073]

No be final list I dey talk my Oga. And nothing concern me with FRSC. And as regards CBT, anybody wey dey ask for em result dey inside Suara's motor car.

To my main matter ehn, I repeat and repeat again, once you didn't apply for this 2019/2020 customs recruitment, and you weren't shortlisted and even sat for the Cbt...My brother NOBODY FIT HELP YOU. Even if you meet Senate President say make em help you, the first question wey em go 1st ask you na say "Did you apply ??" Customs no be moimoi & bread job o my brother. Customs no be anyhow para-military job o[/quote]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 9:10pm On Jun 09, 2020
officialchikzy0:
hmmm u dy vex oo, e go shock u don turn insult again?

Nooo....make we no bring up issues....we just dey catch fun here
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jun 09, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 9:19pm On Jun 09, 2020
Hahaha. Guy, come and dash me money na
Zizo96:

Chairman...If you see person wey finally get this job without applying for the job at all, I owe you a million naira cash or transfer...Anyhow wey you want am
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 10:29pm On Jun 09, 2020
Zizo96:

Chairman...If you see person wey finally get this job without applying for the job at all, I owe you a million naira cash or transfer...Anyhow wey you want am
lol u get a million naim b say u no need custom work na

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:03pm On Jun 09, 2020
Yes there's corruption when it comes to recruitment in Naija but one thing I'm sure of is, your name can't be on the final list if you don't have an application on the system.

Anybody that wants to help you will first ask you for your forms (application form and others). So if you don't have such wetin e wan use help you run the matter?? Tissue paper??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 09, 2020
Sikpa04:
Yes there's corruption when it comes to recruitment in Naija but one thing I'm sure of is, your name can't be on the final list if you don't have an application on the system.

Anybody that wants to help you will first ask you for your forms (application form and others). So if you don't have such wetin e wan use help you run the matter?? Tissue paper??
God no go shame you my brother. And by the special grace of almighty God, you will finally wear this customs uniform.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 9:05am On Jun 10, 2020
grin this people

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Futuragetty: 9:59am On Jun 10, 2020
Sikpa04:

I dey Laff you grin.
Someone name wasn't even on the ballot, but somehow he's occupying an elected office today.
e come be recruitment.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Henrykhay: 11:45am On Jun 10, 2020
Just calm down oga...and hold ur audio 1million, just pray for grace, what about those people that used to got slot at local govt without registering, u are taking asif you are not in Nigeria...you will keep saying it’s not possible and people will be getting job

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Abdulcus(m): 11:54am On Jun 10, 2020
You seems to be naive about happenings in this country, did you even know federal character can insert there own candidates subject to verification in there office who reference application number epp ?
I dont know anyway one either, am praying fervently and not too put my mind on it so that I wont develop hypertension if the outcome did not favour me ....

Keep your audio 1 million and pray for God grace

Zizo96:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by DrTims(m): 2:39pm On Jun 10, 2020
You don't need a reference number for you to get the customs job. Are you not surprised how the Northerners are almost in all the Federal government jobs.....the key thing is connection undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (188) (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.