Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,948 members, 7,873,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 07:05 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1445444 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by oshionelecky: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2020
ENOUGH OF BEING SIDELINED AND BEING HELPLESS ABOUT OUR COLLECTIVE AND INDIVIDUAL DESTINIES AS CITIZENS OF NIGERIA.

AS YOUTH WE CAN BRING ABOUT THE DIFFERENCE THAT WE DESIRE FOR IN OUR NATION. JOIN THE FASTEST GROWING ONLINE YOUTH NETWORK FOR PURPOSEFUL NATIONAL PROGRESS.

FOLLOW THE LINK BELOW:

https:///nigerianyouthsaretired
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
sleuthhound:
oh okay! But ur state FMC too don dey lockup or lockdown? Which wan

FMC dey work

my sister na nurse there.....
Make I no lie you.....this corona thing dey do me like say China do live film trick on us
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sleuthhound: 10:45am On Jul 05, 2020
dreyFoxx:

FMC dey work

my sister na nurse there.....
Make I no lie you.....this corona thing dey do me like say China do live film trick on us
hmmmm...hope she dey attend to patients dere sha without any form of ppe cos u remember say d state na covid free o! & oh okay! film trick...hmm.. no wonder dan foster, ajimobi, kyari & ur state cj go soon resurrect when the film finish
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Prospect048: 11:15pm On Jul 05, 2020
sleuthhound:
sorry i no dey follow u yarn! Na person i dey exchage talks with understands my drift...okay!!
baba you dey yarn nonsense jare, how will u said lokoja should prepare land for burial, which kind dirty talk be that one?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sleuthhound: 11:35pm On Jul 05, 2020
Prospect048:
baba you dey yarn nonsense jare, how will u said lokoja should prepare land for burial, which kind dirty talk be that one?
dnt act silly by jumping into conversations u nt a party to......person i dey follow yarn understands my drift is based on his response..so close ur ears & look elsewhere
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by geemonee88: 9:39am On Jul 07, 2020
What a recruitment
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 9:44am On Jul 07, 2020
And wat a pity to those who still think covid is the reason for the delay
geemonee88:
What a recruitment

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by nuradeen011(m): 4:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Make sure your phone is not in DND mode, stay close to your source/keep in contact, pray hard it's coming soon I can't keep it secret to you guys NCS and NSCDC have resume work on their recruitment process

7 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Thank you for the information. If NCS list has been ready since April like most people say, then there's nothing a source can do to help you at this moment
nuradeen011:
Make sure your phone is not in DND mode, stay close to your source/keep in contact, pray hard it's coming soon I can't keep it secret to you guys NCS and NSCDC have resume work on their recruitment process

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2020
Uspic:
Thank you for the information. If NCS list has been ready since April like most people say, then there's nothing a source can do to help you at this moment
i'm afraid it's next year, because if gathering of nt mre than 20 is prohibited then i don't see it possible
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 10:16am On Jul 10, 2020
You have a point. If nysc camp can't hold, then the NCS training too won't be possible
officialchikzy0:
i'm afraid it's next year, because if gathering of nt mre than 20 is prohibited then i don't see it possible
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 10, 2020
Uspic:
You have a point. If nysc camp can't hold, then the NCS training too won't be possible

And which is most important to Nigeria between NYSC and NCS ??

Security is one of the highest priority of any given nation. And can you compare the gathering of just 3200 to the thousands of corpers that gathers in every Nysc camps in all the states in Nigeria every two months or na three months interval sef ??

If Ncs is ready to finish up their recruitment, not even Buhari or NCDC can say No...because they know the importance & the impact of NCS on the nation's economy. Everything is just in order of their relative importance.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2020
Zizo96:

And which is most important to Nigeria between NYSC and NCS ??

Security is one of the highest priority of any given nation. And can you compare the gathering of just 3200 to the thousands of corpers that gathers in every Nysc camps in all the states in Nigeria every two months or na three months interval sef ??

If Ncs is ready to finish up their recruitment, not even Buhari or NCDC can say No...because they know the importance & the impact of NCS on the nation's economy. Everything is just in order of their relative importance.

Sure boss.. besides self, it will.be in batches and it is not usually compulsory u go to camp immediately na....some agencies may tell u to report to ur state of origin command for induction first and camp later...do u know that some guys who got prison last year never go camp
.and they still dey work dey collect salary...
Camp will be in batches, and not even now self...the most important thing na to collect ur APL...u can always go to camp later

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 11:28am On Jul 10, 2020
officialchikzy0:

How does training affect collection of APL abeg

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 11:33am On Jul 10, 2020
officialchikzy0:

Thank God u said u are afraid...so I reserve my comment...the last batch of nysc that passed out, how did they collect thier certificates? Think well!!!
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Dreemerr: 12:22pm On Jul 10, 2020
nuradeen011:
how sure are you about this broth you know how people's are waiting for this NCS so you don't have to joke with it please
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 10, 2020
Dreemerr:
how sure are you about this broth you know how people's are waiting for this NCS so you don't have to joke with it please

WHAT KIND OF DREEMER ARE YOU?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 1:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
Shout from now till tomorrow, yenyenyen, if govt does nt lift the covid lockdwn of gathering of less than 20 people, ncs cnt do nothing, is it fg to respect ncs or ncs to respect fg? The spokesman said it already, in this corona we shouldn't expect anything recruitment.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by shayubobo: 2:33pm On Jul 10, 2020
officialchikzy0:
Shout from now till tomorrow, yenyenyen, if govt does nt lift the covid lockdwn of gathering of less than 20 people, ncs cnt do nothing, is it fg to respect ncs or ncs to respect fg? The spokesman said it already, in this corona we shouldn't expect anything recruitment.
What about DSS that is recruiting presently?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:36pm On Jul 10, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Parisleo: 2:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
Hi
officialchikzy0:

Poor bittered negative juvenile human...it is ur village People that is shouting and it is them that u are referring to...I don't blame u anyways..
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by coernes: 2:40pm On Jul 10, 2020
I got text and email from Nigerian Custom for next stage. Please who else is contacted? Is it real?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
coernes:
I got text and email from Nigerian Custom for next stage. Please who else is contacted? Is it real?
could be. I am still waiting
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by dreyFoxx(m): 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2020
coernes:

Guy no come here con shine anybody frustrated mind

If you are posting something like this....post with proof

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 2:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
coernes:
check d mail well, dem attach payment of 3500??

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by coernes: 3:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Booler:

No demand for money is attached
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Uspic(m): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kindly post a screenshot let's see
coernes:

No demand for money is attached
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by coernes: 3:24pm On Jul 10, 2020
Booler:

So sorry I just saw this part of the mail. I guess is scam.

NOTE: NIGERIA CUSTOMS SERVICE RECRUITMENT IS FREE BUT ALL SUCCESSFUL SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ARE HEREBY TO ACCEPT THIS OFFER BY MAKING THE PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE N3,500 (NAIRA) ONLY.
AND YOU ARE TO PRINT-OUT YOUR EXAMINATION/INTERVIEW INVITATION LETTER AND PASSES SLIP FROM THIS PORTAL AND CERTIFY THAT YOU ARE FULLY UNDERSTAND THAT YOU WILL ATTEND THE TRAINING EXERCISE AND I SHALL NOT DEMAND COMPENSATION OR RELIEF FROM THE GOVERNMENT IN RESPECT OF DEATH OR ANY INJURY WHICH I MAY SUSTAIN IN THE COURSE OF OR AS A RESULT OF ANY TASK GIVEN TO ME DURING THE TRAINING EXERCISE.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
Parisleo:
Hi

Poor bittered negative juvenile human...it is ur village People that is shouting and it is them that u are referring to...I don't blame u anyways..
the problem is people like u fail to say the truth

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by officialchikzy0(m): 6:53pm On Jul 10, 2020
Zizo96:

No wahala bro. I understand the kind person wey you be. You are simply a pessimist.
My own advice for you be say many people dey here wey dey bank on the final outcome of this recruitment seriously.
Please if you no believe say something good can come out of this recruitment soon or if it will eventually still happen this year or not, abeg try know am to yourself alone or make you no come here kom comment at all. The trauma don dey there already for the applicants, abeg no add to am please.
forget that preaching, we all knw d truth bt choose to keep promising ourselves.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (194) (195) (196) (197) (198) (199) (200) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.