Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,167 members, 7,887,402 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:21 AM

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited - Jobs/Vacancies (277) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited (1448195 Views)

2021 Nigerian Customs Recruitment / Ekiti: TESCOM Teachers Recruitment 2019. How To Apply / Union Bank Management Trainee Recruitment 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (554) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sk92: 10:23am On Mar 07, 2021
Many were called, but few were chosen..... Yet Only the fittest will survive!

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nerdytech: 10:50am On Mar 07, 2021
Lols, I wonder how you think. See what you sat down to post on this thread. I am sure you will still say the 3,500 shortlisted are all people that have connection. You will still be here when this same people will resume training. God; I wonder how people can be so negative about everything. I bet you 99% of candidate that are on the list that meet the requirement will go for training and become custom officers. God is not man and try to positive when you analyse things.
sk92:
Out of every 10 people dat went for the screening... only one will be qualified meaning out of every one hundred candidate only 10 will be selected and out of the 3, 200 only 400 to 500 maximum will be selected on merit. The rest na slot, and the majority of the merit candidate without connection na junior staff. Lol. Even soja na 1.68 hieght but custom, them tell u say na 1.70. Use ur no. 6 if u get one.. Them go check chest , BP, 4 klm in 20 mints ECG etc... forget character, them fi tell character that those who represent so so local goverment all of them no meet criterie. Common sense should tell u If the wanted to pick the 3, 200 out of the shortlised they would have shortlisted atleast 20,000 candidates for the screenin...Wetin character go do if u no reach criterie. So lets all keep praying. If u no gree ur on ur own ( OYO).
CUSTOM SCREENING NO DE DIFFRENT FROM ANY OTHER PARA MILITARY SCREENING IN NIJA... The real game starts after the formalities! Goodluck everyone

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sk92: 10:54am On Mar 07, 2021
God is in control
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nerdytech: 10:55am On Mar 07, 2021
I went for the screening too and the height limit is 1.68m but now here you are saying its 1.70m, the fact that you weren't shortlisted doesn't mean people can't get the Job without connection. Which connection pass God.
sk92:
Out of every 10 people dat went for the screening... only one will be qualified meaning out of every one hundred candidate only 10 will be selected and out of the 3, 200 only 400 to 500 maximum will be selected on merit. The rest na slot, and the majority of the merit candidate without connection na junior staff. Lol. Even soja na 1.68 hieght but custom, them tell u say na 1.70. Use ur no. 6 if u get one.. Them go check chest , BP, 4 klm in 20 mints ECG etc... forget character, them fi tell character that those who represent so so local goverment all of them no meet criterie. Common sense should tell u If the wanted to pick the 3, 200 out of the shortlised they would have shortlisted atleast 20,000 candidates for the screenin...Wetin character go do if u no reach criterie. So lets all keep praying. If u no gree ur on ur own ( OYO).
CUSTOM SCREENING NO DE DIFFRENT FROM ANY OTHER PARA MILITARY SCREENING IN NIJA... The real game starts after the formalities! Goodluck everyone

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 10:56am On Mar 07, 2021
sk92:
let me tell you, you will surprise 70% of these people will get merit and nothing can stop it. I know very sure there are others who have never go through the recruitment process will get the job also but will not be more 25 to 30%

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 11:11am On Mar 07, 2021
sk92:
u suppose know say there will be verbal attacks for this bitter truth u yarn. Make d recruitment end first bro.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by sk92: 11:34am On Mar 07, 2021
God bless Nigerian Custom service!

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by stainlink(m): 11:43am On Mar 07, 2021
I prefer not to attack people here.

It is better to wish people well. If you have to talk, say positive things cos it keeps positive energy around you and invariably gives you positive things.

I wish everyone on the list success. Just try to make Nigeria a better place with the position you find yourselves.

ONE LOVE ALWAYS

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by pixey(m): 1:44pm On Mar 07, 2021
sk92:
The above bolded just explains why this is not true at all.it is obvious you are assuming.I understand things didn't go the way you expected.Anyone would feel sad about it.But you never can say, you might end up working for CBN.Please try to be positive and wish your colleagues well man.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by wumight89(m): 4:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
sk92:

Well, I Wana believe that's ur opinion but always think positively cos I will want to consider all you said as jagons , the system have really changed, it's no longer the way it's used to be . Trust me I'm a living withness , though at first twas like a dream bt after the screening my orientation have changed. As for now I believe in one word ITS DOABLE.

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by TheWealthiest: 7:30pm On Mar 07, 2021
sk92:

Oga no waste time... sharp sharp, go look for slot sharp sharp. Dem don finish everything. List don ready. Besides d minister of finance is the head of custom board!
As far as recruitment is concern, CBT and interview are absolutely nonsense. Some ppl will not even fill d form and i promise u.. u will see dem in d camp. Some will even join few weeks to POP. So pls dont decieve urself, go look for way. They are just using Hamid Ali as an excuse.. But i tell u , who get slop don already get.. dont be suprised some ppl in this thread are assured of slots and it will certainly happen. So, i advice u to forget about those grammars and their connections.. its about who is willing to help u. Do u know what it takes to be a cabal? The wife of the president? The members of the federal executive council? A governor? The permanent secretery Fed. MIN. OF FINANCE? Heads of parastatals? Do u know who is the Attorney General and the Minister of justice? Members of the board of customs, the customs ACG'S AND DCG'S.... Just a few to mention. Go and pray my frnd! Rumors had it that the daughter of the CGC is working in the CBN.. she entered by her self niii... To Sum it up, its not about big comnections , its about who is willing to help u

Lol

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by TheWealthiest: 7:31pm On Mar 07, 2021
sk92:
On the 10th.........

10th of what??
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 9:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
sk92:

Lol, my guy REST ABG. I want to answer you but my mind is telling me "Ko necesstri"... wink
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Adamayinla: 10:24pm On Mar 07, 2021
I heard they have started training
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by a3adebayo: 10:32pm On Mar 07, 2021
Adamayinla:
Yes
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by wumight89(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Adamayinla:

Source?
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by wumight89(m): 10:47pm On Mar 07, 2021
Adamayinla:
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 11:22pm On Mar 07, 2021
wumight89:

Source?

"One of my friends brother's cousin that has an Uncle whose newphew works in Customs"

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Nobody: 1:01am On Mar 08, 2021
Adamayinla:
Yes. The training you heard of started on the 1st of March and it will round up on 11th March.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by ndubueasy(m): 4:05am On Mar 08, 2021
Sikpa04:

Lol, my guy REST ABG. I want to answer you but my mind is telling me "Ko necesstri"... wink
I have a question for you sikpa04, those of us going for screening as second batch are we expected to come early in the morning as well. That's together with the first batch for screening.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Sikpa04(m): 8:48am On Mar 08, 2021
ndubueasy:

I have a question for you sikpa04, those of us going for screening as second batch are we expected to come early in the morning as well. That's together with the first batch for screening.
No bro. If your time is 2pm, you have to be there by 1:30pm.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Idbaba01: 10:30am On Mar 08, 2021
sk92:

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 10:43am On Mar 08, 2021
wumight89:

Well, I Wana believe that's ur opinion but always think positively cos I will want to consider all you said as jagons , the system have really changed, it's no longer the way it's used to be . Trust me I'm a living withness , though at first twas like a dream bt after the screening my orientation have changed. As for now I believe in one word ITS DOABLE.
I like this believe and trust, it's the beginning of an assurance that Nigeria can be good again and that anybody kicked out of this recruitment shouldn't attribute it to political or corrupt reasons whatsoever but ur inability to meet up the the recruitment requirements.
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by seantei(m): 10:44am On Mar 08, 2021
sk92:
This Guy na sadist.
Which kind bad belle bad yan be that.
No allow us invoke omadioha on you on.
I declare that everyone that partook and pass in the screening exercise will report to Camp.
In Jesus name.
Just believe in God, we will succeed.

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Legalboy123: 11:47am On Mar 08, 2021
Booler:
I like this believe and trust, it's the beginning of an assurance that Nigeria can be good again and that anybody kicked out of this recruitment shouldn't attribute it to political or corrupt reasons whatsoever but ur inability to meet up the the recruitment requirements.

MR BOOLER, I went through your earlier comments on this thread and you seemed to be the one everyone looked up to for information regarding when candidates will be called for screening..you were so sure of everything, but all of a sudden you started this negative energy and discouraging others that made it to screening

What I'm saying is, if you didn't make it to screening just try to encourage others and leave it....the system is bad yes. But must you rub it on the faces of those selected.#peace#
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by meetgaya: 12:14pm On Mar 08, 2021
Legalboy123:

MR BOOLER, I went through your earlier comments on this thread and you seemed to be the one everyone looked up to for information regarding when candidates will be called for screening..you were so sure of everything, but all of a sudden you started this negative energy and discouraging others that made it to screening

What I'm saying is, if you didn't make it to screening just try to encourage others and leave it....the system is bad yes. But must you rub it on the faces of those selected.#peace#

did you actually read what you quoted? where exactly did he discouraged others because he didn't make it to screening?
do you have something against him and you just see this as opportunity. read his comments again
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Booler: 12:20pm On Mar 08, 2021

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Legalboy123: 12:25pm On Mar 08, 2021
meetgaya:

did you actually read what you quoted? where exactly did he discouraged others because he didn't make it to screening?
do you have something against him and you just see this as opportunity. read his comments again

I only quoted what I quoted for attention...was actually refering to previous posts on the thread...I have nothing against anyone
Re: Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited by Stephen038: 12:49pm On Mar 08, 2021
??

(1) (2) (3) ... (274) (275) (276) (277) (278) (279) (280) ... (554) (Reply)

Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.