Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,514 members, 7,885,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 01:48 AM

Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' (27742 Views)

Adeniyi Johnson Gushes About Seyi Edun, His New Girlfriend / Adeniyi Johnson And Seyi Edun's Second Pre-Wedding Photos / Adeniyi Johnson To Wed Seyi Edun (Pre-Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by MrBONE2(m): 6:18am On Apr 17, 2019
grin
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by MYGRATEskillz(m): 6:29am On Apr 17, 2019
Light skin and flat nose.a no no

1 Like

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by netflicks(m): 6:37am On Apr 17, 2019
Enough of all this war on Twitter #Endtwitter #SARS #ENDAPC and buhari....
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by phonemakemoney: 7:23am On Apr 17, 2019
Nina wants publicity and for her to become more popular, that's why she is insulting someone that have
already been forgiven.
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by lovelyflowers: 7:40am On Apr 17, 2019
Please I need USA number for WhatsApp and call. I need it urgently chat me up here if you can help me get it on my phone. +221771403697
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by peesleem(m): 7:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Hello nairalander, please help a brother
I had issue in my place of work, which resulted to not been paid salary since January, have exhausted all cash on me and have not eaten since yesterday.
I don't think I will stoop low to this, but hunger had no boundary, reason why I decided to go home and get some foodstuffs, but I don't have transport fare, I stay at Ibadan and am going to ore in ondo state, please any amount you can you to help me will be appreciated thanks in anticipation
This is my account details sir/ma
Acc no. 2893876019.
Acc name. Akinleye Peter Akintunde.
Bank. FCMB
Thanks in anticipation sir/ma
God will richly bless you
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Siscooh: 7:56am On Apr 17, 2019
stupidity:
I’m still trying to understand the kind of people that follows these “anyhow” BBN housemates on social media.

I’d rather go to the market, buy beans with lots of stones, get a tray and start picking the beans than sit on Instagram to attack or defends these “anyhow” people.
Exactly
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by stanley000: 8:16am On Apr 17, 2019
dazzlingd:
People who waste their lives following up with these low life gossips are sick and jobless
I tell you. Instablog and tundeednut page is just proof how nigeNig needs to create jobs. What employed person would be online all day long commenting on celebs page. Even the west that made the internet fontd even stay online. Nigeria is doomed
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by iamfromlagos(f): 8:19am On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

It's quantity over quality. It's all about the traffic, your intellect can go suck a lemon
Very senseless comment.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by dazzlingd(m): 8:57am On Apr 17, 2019
peesleem:
Hello nairalander, please help a brother
I had issue in my place of work, which resulted to not been paid salary since January, have exhausted all cash on me and have not eaten since yesterday.
I don't think I will stoop low to this, but hunger had no boundary, reason why I decided to go home and get some foodstuffs, but I don't have transport fare, I stay at Ibadan and am going to ore in ondo state, please any amount you can you to help me will be appreciated thanks in anticipation
This is my account details sir/ma
Acc no. 2893876019.
Acc name. Akinleye Peter Akintunde.
Bank. FCMB
Thanks in anticipation sir/ma
God will richly bless you

Get a life bro, theres no dignity in begging.
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by dazzlingd(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
iamfromlagos:

Very senseless comment.

As in, so senseless

2 Likes

Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by peesleem(m): 9:16am On Apr 17, 2019
dazzlingd:

Get a life bro, theres no dignity in begging.
Thanks
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Ishilove: 10:57am On Apr 17, 2019
iamfromlagos:

Very senseless comment.
I can see that you are another victim of the dumbing down effects of Nairaland topics.
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Ayobami7(m): 11:18am On Apr 17, 2019
lol
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by PhenomenalAustin: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

I can see that you are another victim of the dumbing down effects of Nairaland topics.

Just stfu already!
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by iamfromlagos(f): 12:43pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

I guess you are done.
Now run along dumb "agbaya".
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Nobody: 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2019
After bleaching her sense and skin,she is now trolling dark skin girls,smh....
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by danhiels(m): 3:18pm On Apr 17, 2019
dis Gal just too dumb...why she no Dey stay my street na dis type Dem Dey use game of thrones AMD zeeworld Dey kpansh
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Sammyolis: 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
Having black skin is not a sin and black is beauty
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by Ishilove: 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
iamfromlagos:

I guess you are done.
Now run along dumb "agbaya".
Oponu omo. Nairaland has made you impervious to sarcasm, which is why you wouldn't be able to recognise it even if it poked you in the eye.
Re: Nina Says Actress Who Bullied Seyi Edun Looks Like Her 'village Cooking Pot' by iamfromlagos(f): 5:05pm On Apr 17, 2019
Ishilove:

Oponu omo. Nairaland has made you impervious to sarcasm, which is why you wouldn't be able to recognise it even if it poked you in the eye.
Congratulations President, General Council of Elders. Alainironu 1 of Nairaland.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mr Eazi Poses With Femi Otedola In UK (Photos) / Funke Akindele-bello Flashes Her Wedding Ring In New IG Photo / Victoria Kimani, Bonang Matheba, Osas, Others Flaunt Boobs At The Afrima2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.