Stats: 3,169,785 members, 7,875,949 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

“I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE (1530 Views)

I Have Made A OATH To Help Upcoming Artists - DJ Cuppy Tells / #bbnaija: “I Am Enjoying The Grace Of God, I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow / Time To Take Fresh Talents Off The Streets - KissDaniel To Help Upcoming Artists (2) (3) (4)

“I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by Jakasibo(m): 8:49am On Apr 17, 2019
Former Big Brother Nigeria winner Efe Ejeba popularly known as Efe Money, has revealed he constantly conceives the desire of helping up and coming artiste to make it in the music industry.

During an interview with Sunday Scoop, Efe also revealed that the constant backlash he gets from people concerning his music career does not get to him as it doesn’t even make him better. He said that the only reason he gets better is because it is only normal for him to develop as an artiste as he can’t always be the same artiste everyday.

Efe said; “I don’t think the backlash I got from people has made me a better singer. It is just normal to always want to be better than you were yesterday. As an artiste, I have been growing. I don’t think there is something I am doing now that I wasn’t doing before.

“I think I am enjoying the grace of God. If you ask me how I grew up, I cannot tell you. You don’t determine certain things; it is just grace. All I do is to produce music every day, make different sounds and continue to grow.

“I also have so much interest and passion in helping people around me. I may not have so much but I have been helping people in my own little way; I don’t just make noise about it.”

https://tooxclusive.com/entertainment/i-want-help-upcoming-artistes-blow-in-the-industry-former-big-brother-winner-efe-money/

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by 21void: 8:53am On Apr 17, 2019
lmao!!!! u never blow, u wan epp other people blow.. Some funny sh*t if you ask me.

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by ZoeyJ(f): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2019
Help yourself blow first

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by MrLankeeee(m): 8:58am On Apr 17, 2019
For e mind him na super star abi?

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by tstx(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Nairaland Bad belle(s) will come for you

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by Jakasibo(m): 9:02am On Apr 17, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by partnerbizz4: 9:05am On Apr 17, 2019
Pikin wey dey carry for back still wan carry pesin

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by Jerrick(m): 9:06am On Apr 17, 2019
You see that's the problem we have in Nigeria.....you got your own mammoth problem to deal with but you'll ignore and start dabbing into other people's own. You're very very irrelevant as far as music is concerned yet you wanna help upcoming artiste? grin Are you mad or something? Abi which kind controversial news headline be this?

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by Olalan(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2019
You can't give what you don't have.

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by donbachi(m): 9:25am On Apr 17, 2019
No be by size of belle dem dey no who chop belleful oh.

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by oluwatosink: 9:30am On Apr 17, 2019
Olalan:

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by oluwatosink: 9:36am On Apr 17, 2019
Olalan:
Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by wilsonchilboy(m): 10:00am On Apr 17, 2019
U can imagin wen Vic o want to help speedDarlington to blow.

Efe bera mind ya bizns o

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by Shakushaku1(m): 10:01am On Apr 17, 2019
Efe wateva u smoking stop it!

Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by Fadomero(m): 10:37am On Apr 17, 2019
smoker's are liable to die young
Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by cr7lomo: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2019
Only person wey mad or person wey know say im no get ambition go listen to this one... even person wey no fit blow no fit near this one
Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by Dacronym(m): 11:46am On Apr 17, 2019
Nairaland will finish this guy oh lol
Fatality in 3,2,1.....
Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by lordm(m): 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mad man
Re: “I Want To Help Upcoming Artistes Blow In The Industry” - EFE by monarch101(m): 3:04pm On Apr 17, 2019
Dude just trying to resurrect his dead personalty,he is trying to stir something up.expect a single soon

Nollywood Actor, Jnr Pope, Carries His Son On His Back. Celebrities React / Who Created Al Queda And Isis Terrorist Groups? / Actress Angela Okorie Faked Her Assassination Attack, She Might Get The Real One