Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,707 members, 7,879,094 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 12:29 PM

Would You Send Your Elderly Parent Back To Nigeria? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Send Your Elderly Parent Back To Nigeria? (6597 Views)

Elderly Nigerian Couple On A Romantic Date At A Park / Would You Send Your Husband Here? / Think Before You Send Your Kids Abroad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Re: Would You Send Your Elderly Parent Back To Nigeria? by kuntama: 12:21am On Sep 26, 2010
tensor777:

^^You know I am not quite sure what your motives are for posting on this thread. It seems you have some sort of agenda in mind.
I don't know why you seem to be gloating about the fact that you work for the NHS and in the same breath comprehensively running down Nigeria's health care delivery system. Is this some sort of kiddie playground game of oneupmanship.?? undecided undecided

In fairness I understand where people like Siena and Ada are coming from in the sense that they were actually born and bred in England so are used to excellent health care delivery systems. So Nigeria's rather modest facilities must represent something of a culture shock.

On the other hand you were born and bred in Nigeria and so are used to this kind of facilities. In that wise if you don't have anything progressive and constructive to say it is better to keep silent, In fact, you should be talking about how to alleviate health care issues in local communities in Nigeria rather than just launching vitriolic diatribes against the system.

I completly give up. It feels like I'm speaking to a brick wall!!!!!!!!
Re: Would You Send Your Elderly Parent Back To Nigeria? by Goodcare(m): 12:59pm On Dec 24, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Ordeal Of Staying With Your Uncle's Or Brother's Wife / 15 Demonic Names Parents Should Stop Calling Their Children. / Cheating Wife Busted On Radio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.