Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,265 members, 7,887,770 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 01:34 PM

2019 Latest Jokes - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 2019 Latest Jokes (877 Views)

Join This Whatsapp Group For Jokes, Funny Videos, Memes / Join Whatsapp Group For Jokes And Funny Pictures / Laugh Away Your Sorrow (unlimited Jokes+unlimited Laff) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2019 Latest Jokes by Woloaded11: 10:02am On Apr 17, 2019
[img][/img]
1. i remembered one time i wanted to run away from home as a child because i was being emotional, so i decided to eat lunch before leaving, then i decided to wait for dinner, then it got dark so i finally decided to forgive my parents
I can not come and kill myself � � � � � �

2. "Anything for your baby" That was how Samson destroyed himself by telling Delilah the secret of his strength. Be vigilant my brother��

3. Dating a rich man doesn't make you rich my sister. A break up can send you right back to default settings.���

4. Stop crushing on people's boyfriend. Tell your boyfriend to bath well, dress nice and stay away from weed and tramadol�����

5. So you ladies give us your number and then ignore us when we call........But when we give you babies and then ignore you, somehow we are bad people..Rubbish ��
���

6. True evangelism is wen you walk boldly in a football viewing center and boldly switch off de DSTV decoder then shout brethren am here to preach the word of God��‍♀������

7. *Nigerian movie self, how can we be seeing ghost, but the people in the film are not seeing it...*
But wait oooo, are we dead too?
��������
��‍⚕

8. Because of some of you, I can't upload a pix I snapped with my mum.
Because some of you will start commenting 'Nice Couple'�����

9. Sometimes
It is good to have 2-3
Girlfriends
In case thunder fires one,
You won't be stranded.

10. Very Soon Corn will be out.Start saving money to buy ur own corn this year
I am not ready to break Corn for anybody
���

11. Who can remember those days when one person will be
outside turning the Antenna and be shouting .........E don
clear?

12. Men are born between the legs of women and spend all
their life trying to get back between them.
Why? Because there's no place like home.

13. A Pastor's toddler will play with his dad's phone and post 'qkskfgse uihciojhfkxwvz' on Facebook & the members will reply "Amen, I receive it".. It is well...!!!
���

14. Relationships can be very difficult. 2day the Boo is angry � 2moro the Bae is angry � next 2moro the gods are angry
��

Drop a comment if you laughed

Re: 2019 Latest Jokes by jbblues24(m): 7:55pm On May 30, 2019
Highly thought out! I wonder what would have happened if I made this sad

(1) (Reply)

What If You Were Given 20 Sec To Talk With Dangote On Phone, What Would You Say? / [memes] If You Have Ever Been Interviewed On The Street, 19 Memes You Will Get / Gman(generous Men Association Of Nigeria) Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.