Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,883 members, 7,949,075 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 05:43 PM

Free Material On Importation That Guarantee Results - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Free Material On Importation That Guarantee Results (196 Views)

What Business Can I Start With 500,000 That Guarantee 8percent Interest Monthly / Mindsets That Guarantee Success In Online Business / Training on Importation Of Vehicles From The US, Germany And UAE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Free Material On Importation That Guarantee Results by Aydigital123(m): 10:12am On Apr 17, 2019
Dear financial seeker

How's your week going?

Remember you always want to keep moving no matter what. Don't just remain stagnant.

So, yesterday a subscriber sent me a message asking what she will get as a member of *50X ECOMMERCE BLUEPRINT*

The reason I decided to send you this email to spell out what you stand to gain as a member.

First of all, I need to be clear that the training materials in the *50X ECOMMERCE BLUEPRINT are FREE.*

The fee you're paying is for my mentorship for the next 1 year. What this means is that.

1. I will be there when you need someone to show you what to do.

2. You can ask any question no matter how silly they may sound to you and I will answer them.

3. I will continue to share tips that would help you become more successful in your business

4. You can share your funnel pages with me and I will help you scrutinise them and tell you what to add or remove so you can rake in continuous sales.

5. When you have any issues with your Facebook ads, I will be there to guide you on how to fix them.

6. I will be there to guide you so you don't make the mistakes many make out there.

Imagine having someone always there for you when you need a critical problem solved and not bail on you when needed the most.

What do you think that will help you achieve?

Do you think things will change for you as it did for this guy?

Similar Mentorship programs out there go for N50k and above and most are just for 3months.

Because it is difficult to deal with humans and this involves time.

I'm basically going to share the same time I have to work on my business, spend with family, clients, etc. Just to help and see you succeed.

Now, take a pause right here

Sit down and think about what I just told you.

What do you think it's worth to learn about the mistakes that cost me over N500K so you can avoid them yourself?

This year alone I have spent over N1m on Facebook ads. What do you think it will mean for you to have someone like me to run to when you have issues with your ads?

Will, that help you make more mon$y?

Will, that help you create more converting ads?

While you still ponder on it, I want to share with you want you get inside the 50X ECOMMERCE BLUEPRINT

20 Evergreen Hot Selling Products

You will get the contacts of my China Agents and Logistic companies you can pay in Naira

You will get 10 sites to source your products 10x cheaper

You will get a step by step guide to find hot selling products

I will show you how to spy on your competitors on Facebook

You will learn how to create your Facebook and Instagram Ads plus my Facebook ad cheat sheet
I will show you how to set up your 10x funnel

You will gain access to an easy to use website builder and step by step videos showing you how to use it
I will show you how to create videos for your products

You will learn how to manage your ecommerce business

You will learn how to eliminate agents and buy directly from manufacturers

You’ll learn the power of marketing on the most popular social media platforms

I will Show You How to easily Design Images To Advertise Your Products

You Will Learn How to design your own ecommerce store

You Will get same funnel that generated me over 6 million naira within 3 months

You Will also learn how to sell to other African countries and have your money deposited into your Nigeria Bank Account

You will get a fully built funnel with Facebook targeting options for a product plus the promotional video

You'll discover the only place you should buy your products to ensure quality always

And more...

You can choose to join me and over 200 others already in the program and change things for yourself.

started now

*DM*

Have a great day

Aypage

(1) (Reply)

Let's Do Your Logos, Flyers, Posters And Promotional Videos For Your Business! / Project E-forex Initiative Empowerment Program Of Up To Ngn4.8m / Recharge And Get Paid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.