Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,392 members, 7,881,430 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:20 PM

Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch) (1864 Views)

Meet Busty GH, The Woman With The Biggest Bréast In Africa (photos) / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch) by Sergioaguero: 10:53am On Apr 17, 2019
Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch)

A lady took to her Facebook page to warn all Ladies not to be stingy with their Gold given resources “Breast“.

According to her, God purposely gave Ladies the 2 Oranges on their chest so they can feed Men with it, free of charge ��

She further explained that sucking of breast cures Mouth odor, Mouth cancer, Malaria & Typhoid in men �

Watch video below;

http://www.idonshayo.com/breast-is-for-feeding-men-stop-being-stingy-lady-advises-women-watch/

Re: Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch) by Burgerlomo: 12:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
Very correct grin

1 Like

Re: Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch) by icebird25(m): 12:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
God will bless you my sister..the truth shall never depart from you...

2 Likes

Re: Bréast Is For Feeding Men, Stop Being Stingy – Lady Advises Women (watch) by AnuliKay: 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Oya na

Your Instagram Captions Will Be Lit With These Nicki Minaj Barbie Freestyles:

Instagram is the most popular social media app now. The visual journal has spawned a culture of posting bomb AF pictures. To successfully grow your Instagram account, you need more than pretty pictures, as captions are a major factor. Enter Nicki Minaj.

Nicki Minaj is a famous female rapper whose bars are globally considered iconic. She recently released her album, Queen and has just announced the completion of her fifth album.

These lyrics from her recent freestyles, will be the perfect caption for your Instagram account.

See them here: https://kaynuli.com/lit-instagram-captions-from-nicki-minaj-barbie-freestyles/

(1) (Reply)

Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte / Founder Of #prydeofleaves Goes Semi Nude In New Photos / Restitution: If I Don't Confess My Adultery To My Spouse, Can I Make Heaven The

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.