Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,745 members, 7,879,231 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 02:36 PM

Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' (15692 Views)

Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Young Shall Grow Driver Foils An Armed Robbery Attack Along Ore Road / Corper Shot Dead By Police In Kogi, Labelled An Armed Robber. Graphic Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Africankel(m): 1:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
It's better to allow an armed Robber to escape than to kill one innocent person - Police Boss tells policemen in the video shared by Yomi Shogunle

Then reacting to the video, Yomi Shogunle wrote:

Nice one �. Lagos State will be calm if police chiefs in #Lagos do more of this. Source: RRS Lagos cc: @PoliceNG_CRU #YSGuide: For now, don't go and be speaking Queen's English with them on the road. For proper understanding talk to them in Pidgin, another way to avoid kasala.

Watch the video

https://mobile.twitter.com/YomiShogunle/status/1118465522423746560

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by advocate666: 1:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin grin

the zoo

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Daewang: 1:32pm On Apr 17, 2019
advocate666:
grin grin grin grin

the zoo

The zoo keeps reaching new heights of stupidity everyday.

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Apus: 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2019
this is d funniest thing i've heard today

2 Likes

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by OkunrinOloro: 2:08pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Nobody: 2:11pm On Apr 17, 2019
SMH, this is regrettably lugubrious, are you kidding me?

2 Likes

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by W3xy1(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mumu talk personified

3 Likes

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Larryfest(m): 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2019
Crazy country...

1 Like

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Jason007: 2:28pm On Apr 17, 2019
are we going backward, how did they get employed as a police officer. gee.. nothing you won't see in maga city and Nigeria
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by sapientia(m): 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nigerians are under siege.

For real?

Its finished.
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by hontimmy(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2019
Naija which way sad sad sad
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by hisexcellency34: 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
Nigeria Police...very terrible set of people
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Ayobami7(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Mtcheeeew
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Refreshing to see this coming from our POLICE FORCE!

This is how it is done in a sane society, unfortunately some youths here have been blinded by hate permanently that they can never comprehend and note that this statement is worthy of commendation!

ONE innocent life matters!

SLOW and steady we will get to a New Nigeria we voted for.

Admin401:

Una be retards or wetin? What's wrong with that statement?
When someone chooses to be willfully blind, there is nothing you can do about it bro.
It is good you leave them alone in their foolishness!

26 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by infogenius(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
Story for the Gods.
These guys do anything to cover incompetence.

2 Likes

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by IvarTheTerrible: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
angry

This reminds me of how i saved Pastor Joshua in 2003

I saw this young man being flogged by some street urchins popularly called AGBERO or Omo onile at Ojuelegba

If i had arrived 10 seconds later, they would have beaten this bible carrying gentleman to death for being accused of stealing

I begged and bribed those boys, taking "Pastor Joshua" away from the scene.

He told me he would drop 2 blocks away .... 10 mins

1 Like

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by philip0906(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
There are lots of unintelligent and poorly educated peeps in this country going by the comments I am seeing up there...Very sad

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
advocate666:
grin grin grin grin
the zoo
Daewang:

The zoo keeps reaching new heights of stupidity everyday.
You mean you guys and all your family members and the people liking your 'zoo comments' all live in a zoo!?
Interesting!
cheesy wink

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:48pm On Apr 17, 2019
Lucid1:
SMH, this is regrettably lugubrious, are you kidding me?
Have you taken the GRE before?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Ekakamba: 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
This shouldn't be in public. Expect more robbers. Fork!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Emmerlee(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
post=77621069:
Refreshing to see this coming from our POLICE FORCE!

SLOW and steady we will get to a New Nigeria.

Chai..

1 Like

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by HeyCorleone(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
The above commenters, can't you read? Isn't this worthy of commendation?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by waleadex(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
The message is clear but not properly passed across...
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by cifo1145(m): 2:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Police is their(Armed Robbers,Petty thieves, Politifians e.tc )friend.
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by rookidmart: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
For now, don't go and be speaking Queen's English with them on the road. For proper understanding talk to them in Pidgin, another way to avoid kasala.

So they don't understand English?

3 Likes

Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by xendra: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
uh they want to act like they actually care about life?
Nigerian police that will even capture an innocent person in place of an armed robber

unless this statement is a plot
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 17, 2019
NPF is filled with illiterates and armed robbers and gang members,the fact you have to speak proper English shows how uneducated this miscreants are.
Re: Police: 'Better To Allow An Armed Robber Escape Than Kill One Innocent Person' by MorataFC: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin cheesy
philip0906:
There are lots of unintelligent and poorly educated peeps in this country going by the comments I am seeing up there...Very sad
Thank u jare my brother, their comments do not commensurate in line with the topic

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2 Jailed For Cybercrime And Impersonation, To Forfeit Laptops And Iphone To FG / 4-year-old Stolen Boy Found In Onitsha / Nigerian Soldier Rescues Success, Homeless Girl Who Lost Parents To Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.