Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,046 members, 7,946,566 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 09:00 PM

How To Sign Up For The Starbusta Internship Program April 2019 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How To Sign Up For The Starbusta Internship Program April 2019 (306 Views)

N-power- My Principal Is Refusing to Sign My PPA Rejection Letter / I Was Asked To Sign Non Disclosure Agreement For A Job I Got / FCMB Fresh Graduate Internship Program 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Sign Up For The Starbusta Internship Program April 2019 by Mikel4xrist(m): 1:39pm On Apr 17, 2019
StarbustA is a media company that seeks to revolutionize the media industry from a dictatorial industry for only big names and censored content to an open source media hub where people can get or share their own news to others.

This internship seeks to train at least 10k African youths in the necessary skills needed to develop their own media portfolios (see the article on the training curriculum)

To participate in the internship, one has to follow the following steps religiously

i. Logon to the StarbustA Internship forum page

The page is accessible by using the link on the banner. Since the webpage was built wix, you might be a little bit confused when trying to sign-up. Once you click on the webpage, don't cancel or open another tab. Wait for at least a minute even if the page is blank and then sign-up immediately the form apppears. Ensure to type the link directly into your browser. Do not search because it's a shortened url.

ii. After signing up, logon to your dashboard (click on your profile picture and then my profile) and subscribe to the website, the blog and the forum notifications.

iii. Ensure you upload a profile picture and cover image as well as update your information from the user dashboard settings button.

iv. Follow any category that represents the internship which you want to learn and also follow the Announcements category.

v. Make your first post. Don't post videos, rather use video links or the html embed button to upload videos and heavy files. Photos above 1mb will be deleted

Don't just wait, follow us on Social media for the latest information about the internship from our social media page.

Follow oN Instagram www.instagram.com/starbustagram

(1) (Reply)

I Hope You Get To See This / Recruitment At Sabmiller Anambra State ( OND, HND & Bsc) / Executive Sales Manager Required Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.