Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,081 members, 7,939,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 12:50 AM

'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb (6109 Views)

Tacha Seen Exchanging Puñčh With Keke Rider Who Destroy Her Benz Bumper / 'he Finished Work' - Angela Eguavoen Hails Doctor Who Molded Her Perfect � Bumb / Prophet Odumeje Delivers Obianuju Aniagbaoso From A Yahoo Boy That Used Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by dailynaijamode: 2:31pm On Apr 17, 2019
Instagram user shared after sex video testifying about the sexual ability of her man. You can see the excitement of getting hard core from her man.

This trend is becoming so much with lots of female sharing their after sex videos and pictures on social medias.

He finished me!
Excited lady shares after $ex video with a guy...the guy really finished work..hehehe!

Watch video below;
http://dailynaijamode.com/lady-shares-video-of-the-guy-who-destroyed-her-womb/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Clap for your case angry
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2019
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
grin grin grin

Clap for your self and hope you don't get 'clap' in the process.

So are you advertising herbal remedies or human prodigies? because this saying: he finished you lacks sense, madam.

If he did finish you, why are you still alive?

Please carry your whoring to Sambisa and quit disturbing the internet.

1 Like

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Paragon311(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2019
Morals had gone into comma with all these hoes Everywhere I swear.
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by meobizy(f): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2019
She’s marking her territory.
She wants to make sure she’s not sleeping with someone else’s man or she’s showing someone else she’s sleeping with her man.

6 Likes

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Olalan(m): 5:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Olosho kobo kobo. And to think she's someone's daughter
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Wizmax(m): 5:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
Na WA o...
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by IjebuWarrior: 5:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
This generation. It is finished! undecided
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Zombicmodz: 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2019
Well at least she doesn't fall into this category

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by VulgarLee(m): 6:07pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tufia
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by victorian(f): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2019
When a woman has not got a man to touch her for many many years, then this one eventually came along, not only touched her but destroyed the pussy and womb join!

Why she no go celebrate her greatest achievement online .

Nonsense!

Smhhhhhhh
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by victorian(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2019
meobizy:
She’s marking her territory.
She wants to make sure she’s not sleeping with someone else’s man or she’s showing someone else she’s sleeping with her man.

She marks from now till tomorrow. Another woman who still fancies the man, will still go after him. So she's simply fooling herself.

She can keep marking with more videos.

3 Likes

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by jujunaty(m): 6:27pm On Apr 17, 2019
This one hes sleeping like hes the woman.. lipsrsealed My dear.. If he finished you, then i think you would be the one sleeping. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by nazablossom(f): 8:47pm On Apr 17, 2019
As old as she is, she no get sense . Tomorrow that same man will dump you and you will still come online to shout "men are scum"

2 Likes

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by SmallmebigGod: 10:35pm On Apr 17, 2019
With all those make up and well dressed here. I am still looking for the finishing if there is any

1 Like

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Chubhie: 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2019
See how they finished somebori's future wife

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by dannybrasky(m): 11:54pm On Apr 17, 2019
Finished you,yet your make up is still fresh and clean!

What's happening here

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by Nbote(m): 11:58pm On Apr 17, 2019
Tomoro now she'll join choir by force and be singing I'm married to Jesus..

Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by twerkjack: 3:00am On Apr 18, 2019
When u finally find someone that hits that spot

wink

You can’t keep it to yourself
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by femi4: 5:42am On Apr 18, 2019
victorian:
When a woman has not got a man to touch her for many many years, then this one eventually came along, not only touched her but destroyed the pussy and womb join!

Why she no go celebrate her greatest achievement online .

Nonsense!

Smhhhhhhh
It was a joy she couldn't keep to herself, hence she decided to share it. Such experience can last her a whole week ringing on her head
Re: 'HE FINISHED ME'-A Lady Shared After S3x Video Of The Guy Who Destroy Her Womb by victorian(f): 12:38pm On Apr 18, 2019
femi4:
It was a joy she couldn't keep to herself, hence she decided to share it. Such experience can last her a whole week ringing on her head

Lol cheesy

What an achievement grin

(1) (Reply)

"Mummy Why" - Simi Reacts To Her Sexy Throwback Photo Her Mother Shared / Nigerian Youth Pastor Turns Gay, Flaunts His Boyfriend On 29th Birthday- Photos / Photo:Mercy Aigbe Gets A Brand New Car From Husband As A Birthday Gift

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.