Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,855 members, 7,927,527 topics. Date: Wednesday, 21 August 2024 at 04:22 PM

Simi's surprise visit to her friends is the most beautiful thing you'll watch - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Simi's surprise visit to her friends is the most beautiful thing you'll watch (1336 Views)

Davido Pays Surprise Visit To Infinix Ofiice / DJ Cuppy Rents Cinema To Watch “Chief Daddy” Movie With Her Friends / Bobrisky To Help Girl Severely Beaten For Sleeping With Her Friends Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Simi's surprise visit to her friends is the most beautiful thing you'll watch by ebusnwaoma: 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2019
Simi got us awwwing down here, as she paid her friends a surprise visit and also recorded their reactions which was quite emotional and beautiful to watch.The singer who disclosed that she loves all her friends and also knows they love her, added that their love fuels and warms her heart. Simi who recorded the reaction of her friends who she paid a surprise visit, wrote;

I win at life everyday. I love my friends �This video will seem really dramatic �. I know I hadn't been gone that long, but I didn't tell any of my friends I was coming home. So when I got back last night, I went to where each of them was and recorded their reaction to suddenly seeing me in Lagos, when they really weren't expecting to see me for another few weeks. Lol.I love my friends and I knowww they love me. It's love like this that fuels me and warms my heart. It's why my circle is so small and why I'm so protective of that circle. I'm so, so grateful for my gees ❤️..PS: There were a few reactions I couldn't get on camera. @thatlagosgirl's own was priceless

Here is the video;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/17/simi-pays-her-friends-a-surprise-visit-records-reaction/

lalasticlala, seun, mynd44, dominique

Re: Simi's surprise visit to her friends is the most beautiful thing you'll watch by IjebuWarrior: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2019
cool
Re: Simi's surprise visit to her friends is the most beautiful thing you'll watch by iGist: 7:41pm On Apr 17, 2019
shocked

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Show Her Red Ferari Car As She Prepare For Her Traditional Weddin / I Have Never Had A Manicure In My Life – Yvonne Nelson / Stop Complaining About Fake Friends - Onyii Alex Fires Back At Angela Okorie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.