Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,824 members, 7,918,648 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:25 PM

Getting A Consultant To Help You Make Profit - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Getting A Consultant To Help You Make Profit (224 Views)

Can You Make A Biogas Storage Bag? / How Can I Invest A Million Dollar In Agriculture And I Will Make Profit / 75% Of Catfish Farmers Don’t Make Profit. This Is Why. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Getting A Consultant To Help You Make Profit by Agriconsultant(f): 8:26pm On Apr 17, 2019
am a farmer. It took a while for me to get use to this statement mainly because farming is always tagged for the low income people(as in the big men are in the offices). And also because I never took time to understand what the purpose behind farming is all about. But now I have realized that its all the same thing, whether you are in the office or on the field. The ability to make your work and your purpose align is the REAL work because in that is the blessing of God. And since they say we all need a story to connect with our audience, biko I had to go and do soul searching jare. So follow me and understand how to align purpose with your work, understand how the simple process of farming can teach you never to give up, learn the intrigues of what you put inside your body, learn and try out new recipe, understand and become aware of the change in our ecosystem ( at least you heard about the Harvey story in Texas. Its not coincidence) and finally buy what I am selling because I have goods to sell. OK that's enough for one day. And by the way I also do consulting for anybody that is interested in investing in farming.abeg slide into my DM biko. Until another time. Bye.

(1) (Reply)

Old Layers For Sale @market Price / Forester / Mushroom Community Campus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.