Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,987 members, 7,946,307 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 03:42 PM

You Only Need #2000 For Adverts To Start Earning - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / You Only Need #2000 For Adverts To Start Earning (393 Views)

We Can Help You Create Powerful Adverts To Drive Your Business Sales. / Ypu Only Need 2000 Naira To Start / How To Use Short, Descriptive Video Adverts To Drive Sales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Only Need #2000 For Adverts To Start Earning by hoygift(m): 9:29pm On Apr 17, 2019
Hello nairaland business mates. I have been on this forum for long, providing more earnings for our members, but I have been very busy lately that's why I have been long away from my friends, So now, back to main business.

ITS VERY SIMPLE NOW BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE TO STRESS YOURSELF

All I need from you right now is being keen for business, not just contacting me for the deal just to know what the deal is all about.

Now you will resell a service on instagram, you don't have to do the work manually, that's why you need the funds for adverts alone.

You will make more funds extras if you dothe right things.

One good thing about the deal, if you pass my test then more business for you trust me.

Contact me on whatsapp

Re: You Only Need #2000 For Adverts To Start Earning by hoygift(m): 4:54pm On Apr 20, 2019
I have started with the few that reached me in whatsapp, all you need to do is be a reseller, you don't need to bother yourself about looking for people, thats why the advert is required thanks

(1) (Reply)

Jobberman’s Co-founder, Ayodeji Adewunmi, Explores New Options As He Quits ... / What Is LOOM Again? / Social Media Advertiser Needed Urgently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.