Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,925 members, 7,942,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. (18684 Views)

5 Nigerians On Worlds Richest Black People List!(pics) / Throwback Photos Of Tony Elumelu And His Wife In 1997 / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by jadeliyi(m): 1:17pm On Apr 18, 2019
UKBobo:
Twitterocracy
social media cracy
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 18, 2019
SPOT ON ! the shithole is cursed!

#when the head is rotten, the body is useless!
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by vioment: 1:22pm On Apr 18, 2019
Name one good thing that is done right in nigeria. No rush, i will wait until you find the sector.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by y3mi(m): 1:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
Iwanttoto1:

Silly afonjas
I am a proud afonja, do yourself a favour and go bite the dust.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Joshrob(m): 2:04pm On Apr 18, 2019
my own issue is with the telecommunication company's..i don't understand the way my data run out that fast..i have friend in kenya,must time when she say we should do video call,i will tell her i don't want data to finish quickly that we should just chat ..she will just laugh.
we pay higher here,yet get the lowest data..it's very annoying
i have tried all network,all are the same.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by rawlineo2000(m): 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2019
Useless trend. Is our life now dependent on social media. Come out n protest, stop this forming media warriors.
The people that annoys me most are Nepa, abi PHCN. Imagine last month that there was no light cause our transformer is faulty and we are still gathering the money we will pay them to repair their own property. They brought bill of 17000 for a single flat. WTF. I would have killed the idiot that brought the bill, assuming I was home. Useless criminals.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by mechanics(m): 2:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
When one buys 1.5GB from Airtel, it won't last up to a week.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Freshbaba95(m): 2:56pm On Apr 18, 2019
amaniro:
Only to protest on Twitter and then it all ends there just like how SARS is only ending on Twitter.

Don't mind them. They expect us to believe they're serious
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Badonasty(m): 3:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
akintade59:
Photos of Nigerians on Twitter calling for #EndCrazyCharges in Nigeria.
On Twitter community yesterday, Several well meaning Nigerians raised their voices for the call of #EndCrazyCharges, which is the order of the day in Nigeria. This trend has created an avenue for exploited Nigerians, those who feel being cheated by severvices being provided by some private firm and Government aswell.

Nigerians complained about how they are being charged illegally.

Pamilerin, a contemporary Nigeria influencer, lead the fore-front of the online protest, he stated that: "Imagine buying monthly data and you can't enjoy it for a week, either because of bad network or how fast it finishes...Pathethic #EndCrazyCharges.

Source: https://www.femiotawa.com/2019/04/photos-of-nigerians-on-twitter-calling.html

Check out some of other tweets and Photos:

all our protest na online...Bashir of Sudan for still be president if to say na online Sudanese people protest...we never serious for naija
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by cooltola(m): 3:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
The Nigeria consulate in Atlanta is a scam
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 18, 2019
bukkyemotions:
That lady on medicated glasses are fine
my brothers wife.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by themanderon: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
Everything is just going south on a daily basis, worst still is the fact that we don't even know when the rain started beating us.
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by dshort12: 5:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Na so so #bringbackourgirls start till now person never see em finish...#endsars follow no positive result now this one too....who discovered this ZOO cryself
Re: Photos Of Nigerians On Twitter Calling For #endcrazycharges In Nigeria. by PeacenLove2: 7:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
This is a nice initiative. I hope this corruption-fighting administration can defeat this menace.

It's just too much. The telecom companies will say it's taxes and tariffs they have to pay to the government, the PRs, so they are passing the bulk on us, later they 'wee' be asking if we pay taxes?

If I hia .... angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

MTN, Airtel Lose N479bn To Currency Revaluation / How Nigerian Banks Are Making Nigerians POOR. / What Is The Cost Of A Liter Of Diesel In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.