Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,726 members, 7,875,818 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:16 PM

Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) (21787 Views)

Which Political Party Has The Highest Performing Governors In Nigeria? / Ondo Records Fastest IGR Growth As Nigerian States Generate N1.1tn In 2018 / Pictures: States Recorded N264.38bn IGR Growth In Q3 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by King44(m): 4:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
allihdidj:
performance growth usually paper based that doesnt touch lives of the common man
after forcing taxes out of residents and business peoples noses, no nnew project that actually affects the day to day lives of the people, so pointless

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by shegsnr: 4:25pm On Apr 18, 2019
[quote author=davibid post=77651296]Of course I no say my state no go dey

Stupid governor[/quohte] do you mean kogi state?
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by Elemosho478: 4:28pm On Apr 18, 2019
King44:
after forcing taxes out of residents and business peoples noses, no nnew project that actually affects the day to day lives of the people, so pointless

So you want to tell me you don't read about how Governor Akeredolu embarked on Massive industrialization of Ondo State?

2 Likes

Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by iluvdonjazzy: 4:30pm On Apr 18, 2019
Lagos dey mad
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by King44(m): 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2019
Elemosho478:

So you want to tell me you don't read about how Governor Akeredolu embarked on Massive industrialization of Ondo State?
read is a thing, yes I have, but the question have you seen or have you seen how it has improved the peoples life is another thing and the question of will it be sustained after he has left governance is another thing entirely plus have you been to Oluwa glass in Ondo if no u need to, its a well known fact that all his abraka dabra won't last for long bet on it
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by Elemosho478: 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
King44:
read is a thing, yes I have, but the question have you seen or have you seen how it has improved the peoples life is another thing and the question of will it be sustained after he has governance is another thing entirely plus have you been to Oluwa glass in Ondo if no u need to, its a well known fact that all his abraka dabra won't last for long bet on it

One step at a time, and Rome was not built in a day you don't expect him to turn Ondo State to heaven overnight people like you will still complain if the state was not on the list at all, learn how to appreciate Development don't expect everything to be perfect at least he is doing something

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by grandstar(m): 4:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
kayfra:
Obviously, you don't know how to read

And you don't know how to comprehend.
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by Thimm1(m): 4:48pm On Apr 18, 2019
Totogokillme:
SMFH....Lagos no dey number 1,lmao.....so dem no dey account for all the money wey dem dey collect,so majority of the money dey go TINUBU account......kai

are you dumb?
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by SirLakes: 5:07pm On Apr 18, 2019
Thimm1:

are you dumb?
LMAO grin

He's very
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
my future inlaws grin
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by Honor10: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2019
rawitools:
get 10 naira sense abeg
I get sense pass all ur family
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by blank(f): 6:20pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sokoto state is also very impressive. Kudos.
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by globemoney: 7:31pm On Apr 18, 2019
nwabobo:

Where is Anambra? globemoney nonsobaba
You should be ashamed of yourself but you don’t have shame grin grin
You Peter Obi left Anambra IGR at 400 million monthly after 8 years! We are talking billions today!

1 Like

Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by cascarino(m): 8:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
SoNature:
Yet, some stupid idiots will say that Rochas did next to nothing about IGR in Imo State
Don't mind those haters,
Okorocha definitely improved Imo from education to infastrure.

Owerri that used to be a sleepy civil service town as at 2010 is now a hospitality and tourism hotbed, generating billions of naira in IGR for the state.

I just hope and pray that PDP will not take us back to the days of looking spree. Let them improve IMO from where Okorocha stopped.
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by olumajorasake: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2019
Where is Osun
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by SoNature(m): 9:02pm On Apr 18, 2019
farem:

Where is Anambra, Ebonyi, Enugu, Osun et Al. Are their record cultic?

ARE
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by leksite120(m): 9:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Hello nairalanders, please I need your help, I am a university student, I am very broke since for a long time, i even have no food to eat .. Av started eating in my friend's place since last week, but d way he is acting seems like am inconveniencing him which I understand, even me is ashamed, cos I don't used to go to him like that before.. please I accept any amount no matter how small, please, at least it would do something in me, pls.. 0268464526 gtbank..
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by MxreR: 9:05pm On Apr 18, 2019
Imo state has the least IGR in the SE. Forget the fake figures Okorocha gave NBS.

Imo state is the most indebted state in SE with nothing to show, all thanks to Okorocha.

Below is how Okoroawusa left Owerri after 8 wasted yrs.

Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by nwabobo: 10:18pm On Apr 18, 2019
globemoney:

You should be ashamed of yourself but you don’t have shame grin grin
You Peter Obi left Anambra IGR at 400 million monthly after 8 years! We are talking billions today!

Billions on paper while the state I plunged into humongous debt with nothing to show for It?
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by AbuAeesha: 10:41pm On Apr 18, 2019
ecclize:
Yes its possible b'coz he didn't use the money for anything... No state investment... No project... Nothing nothing mad man
fact!!!
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by King44(m): 1:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Elemosho478:

One step at a time, and Rome was not built in a day you don't expect him to turn Ondo State to heaven overnight people like you will still complain if the state was not on the list at all, learn how to appreciate Development don't expect everything to be perfect at least he is doing something
I aff hear
Re: Ondo State Records Highest performing IGR Growth in Nigeria (see full list) by farem: 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2019

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NIA Gets N4.87bn Budget To Track, Intercept Calls, Messages / Tanker On Fire On Marina Bridge / President Buhari Meets With 36 State Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.