Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,566 members, 7,978,879 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 04:02 PM

How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount (2343 Views)

I Mistakenly Sent 100k To My Girlfriend's Dad Account / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences / I Mistakenly Had Sex With My Sister-in-law, Now She's Blackmailing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount by Carson121: 1:24pm On Apr 18, 2019
A man who seems to be regrating his previous action of having sex with his own daughter, has revealed how the incident happened.

Read it here

https://www.disdaynews.com/2019/04/how-i-mistakenly-had-sx-with-my-13-year-old-daughter-man-recount.html

Re: How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount by Hushy2019: 1:52pm On Apr 18, 2019
You dey blind when u put am??
Re: How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount by LarryBee1k: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2019
Re: How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount by samfuntua: 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2019
How I Mistakenly Had s*x With My 13-Year-Old Daughter: Man Recount
A man who seems to be regrating his previous action of having sex with his own daughter, has revealed how the incident happened. As it stands right now this man is ashamed of himself, and keep wishing it never happened.
According to him; I love my daughter so much right from the day she was born, lite skin and extremely beautiful. Ever since she turned 10, I noticed that each time she huge me when I come back from work I feel so honey.

I can't just stop her from greeting me, and she loves playing with me. And that worsen the whole thing. I tried to hold myself in different occasions but I keep having this feeling more and more.

One faithful evening I came back from work and my wife was not around, and I mistakenly slept with her that day, now I feel like committing suicide, ever since the incident happened, I'm ashamed of myself, I can't even talk to her anymore. I keep recalling how it all happened, I'm thinking of divorce with my wife so that she can go with my daughter.

But the question running in my brain right now is my reasons for the divorce, I swear, I will never forgive myself for disvirgining my 13-year old daughter.

Someone should help me, before I run mad, I don't know what to do right now.
Re: How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount by Abdul0505: 4:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
undecided
Re: How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount by Foxdev(m): 5:13pm On Apr 18, 2019
Imagine......mistakenly grin.....
Re: How I Mistakenly Had S*x With My 13-year-old Daughter: Man Recount by slyrone(m): 5:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Another episode of things that never happened

(1) (Reply)

Please How Can I Last Long In Bed / What Are Schools Turning To? See This Listbof Books For Just One Child / I Need Someone To Be My Wife Am In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.