Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,882 members, 7,976,287 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

Anambra State Teaching Hospital Amaku Most Expensive Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra State Teaching Hospital Amaku Most Expensive Hospital (387 Views)

Anambra State Teaching Hospital Built By Peter Obi (pictures?) / Peter Obi's Achievements. Anambra State Teaching Hospital. Picture. / Ugwuanyi Inspects Ongoing Projects At ESUT Teaching Hospital, Igbo-Eno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Teaching Hospital Amaku Most Expensive Hospital by pippyflapper(f): 1:42pm On Apr 18, 2019
I am from Anambra state but reside in Asaba Delta state. My mum has been in coma since on Sunday 12 April 2019. She is diabetic and has a leg ulcer which requires amputation, we were referred to FMC Asaba but on reaching there we were rejected because there was no space so we went to Anambra state teaching hospital which gave us a warmth welcome but things are very expensive there. Everyday you have to pay compulsory fee of #1200 for feeding whether you eat or not even when the food is not properly cooked. We buy drugs expensive drugs everyday, one will start wondering if this place is not a teaching hospital. Now the issue we are having is that my mum who has been admitted on Monday has now been transferred to the medical section instead of ICU where you will pay #10000 daily. But the ICU rejected her because of the leg ulcer and money. Please help and share until it get to the front page so that our dear Governor Willie Obiano will take up the issue and come to our aid because my mother's life depends on it.
Please help and share so that it gets to the front page.
Re: Anambra State Teaching Hospital Amaku Most Expensive Hospital by horsepower101: 1:59pm On Apr 18, 2019
Sorry for your mother’s poor health. I hope that she recovers from this.

Anambra needs serious investment in public health insurance schemes. This is the only way to accommodate the average folks who can’t afford high cost of care.

But the problem is that everyone has to pay into it through taxes but we already know people won’t pay or avoid taxes

(1) (Reply)

Drama As Dino Melaye Drags Buratai To Senate Over Appointment Of Nysc’s DG / Reno Omokri Blast Garba Shehu For Praising Buhari / Youth Peace Protest A Change On October 1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.