Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,305 members, 7,947,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 08:13 PM

Vivian Fowler Issues Statement On Lizzy, Nigerian Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Vivian Fowler Issues Statement On Lizzy, Nigerian Reacts (471 Views)

Vivian Wilson: Meet Elon Musk’s 20-year-old Transgender Daughter / Mohbad: Naira Marley Issues Statement / Nigerian Reacts As Beautiful Lady Spotted Selling Okra On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Vivian Fowler Issues Statement On Lizzy, Nigerian Reacts by payges: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2019
LAGOS, NIGERIA – The story of Lizzy, a drug addict, has captured the imagination of Nigerians on Social Media, leading to debates and conversations about the rate of drug abuse in the nation.

This has caused Vivian Fowler Memorial College, one of the schools Lizzy claims to have attended, to quickly issue a statement distancing themselves from the young lady.

According to an insider source, the statement was issued to allay fears of parents, who had began making moves to withdraw their children and wards from the school. It is being reported that the video of the young lady went viral, parents began losing their minds and sending emails to the school to clear up the situation.

“I cannot in good faith continue to send my daughter to your school if this is what happens there’
“Cocaine?!”

“I knew I could smell drugs on my son’s uniform last week” were some of the messages sent by parents to a PTA Group Chat.

Meanwhile, Nigerians have reacted to the statement issued by Vivian Fowler Memorial College, with some calling it unnecessary and lacking empathy, while others say it was well thought out and concise.
https://www.newsjunk.com.ng/vivian-fowler-issues-statement-on-lizzy-nigerian-reacts/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija’s Pokello Discloses Why She Dumped Her Husband Elikem / I Have No Regrets Burning Her Family, She Aborted My Pregnancy / People Hailing You Have Now Abandoned You – Man Mocks Naira Marley

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.