Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,983 members, 7,909,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 10:14 AM

Will This Upwork Error Affect My Withdrawal - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Will This Upwork Error Affect My Withdrawal (369 Views)

Help! Palmpay Refuse To Credit My Withdrawal / Will This Affect My N-POWER Application? / Guys Join 20bids I Just Got My Withdrawal Alert (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Will This Upwork Error Affect My Withdrawal by sketcherJ(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2019
hello guys I gave a guy a job to create an up work account for me, he did but made a mistake with my surname, (though he got the first name right) , since I will be linking to my bank account which has my full name details on it, please I will like to know if I would any encounter problem withdrawing into my bank account from Upwork?
I asked him to change the surname but he insisted that changing it could have an effect on the approval status

I will like to know and be sure I won't encounter any problem when withdrawing in the future before I pay him .. thank you
Re: Will This Upwork Error Affect My Withdrawal by Jeanwandimi: 6:39pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yes it will my friend. They will require it to match your bank details when you want to withdraw. Make sure it changes or better still you can actually change name and wait for their approval and you will most likely be allowed to change the name since there is a little similarity between both names. But if you can get the name changed now, please do so.

Also how much were you charged to open an account. I want to open another.

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Police On Manhunt For Nigerians Who Kidnapped Estonian Consular General / Nigerian Tourism: The Summer Loses Are Here Again / Giftalworld Income: Make Cool Cash Weekly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.