Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,397 members, 7,881,444 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:45 PM

2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures (37570 Views)

9ice Bows Down To Greet 2face While Performing At His '20 Years A King' Concert / 2face Idibia Speaks On Davido & Death Of DJ Olu, Chime Amechina And Tagbo Umeike / 2face Idibia Celebrates His 42nd Birthday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Dking01(m): 11:12pm On Apr 18, 2019
Faze ma man....,this guy gives me more musical joy than even 2baba.....,need somebody, kpokpodikpokpo, tattoo girls, originality, etc..mehn I so love your music

3 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 11:15pm On Apr 18, 2019
And Blackface was visibly absent.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by bossrillboss: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Blackface right now:
"But Tuface, you stole 20years of my life."

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by bossrillboss: 11:36pm On Apr 18, 2019
delugajackson:
Blackface right now:

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Sapphire94: 11:47pm On Apr 18, 2019
chiommy123:
Congratulations to 2baba but I think he should just try and extend a hand of friendship to black faze as a more matured guy just to clear his mind
And who said he hasn't done that countless times?

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
Faze has always been loyal to 2face....but blackface seems to always be pained by 2face's success....he never anticipated 2face would be greater than him....it took him by surprise I guess.....

'who God has blessed, no man can curse'.....I guess 2baba directed those words at him, now I'm getting to see d picture more clearly.

I like tuface and respect him bt Blackface issue is about songs he wrote or co-wrote. In America that’s a serious thing. U can be sued doesn’t matter if Ure Beyoncé or michael Jackson, a unknown artist can sue u heavily for copyrights or whatever. Let tuface settle this simple.

maybachmusic:
Faze moved on

The other didnt

Rather than address the issue we get all sentimental like laws exist for fun or smtn. In America Take another artist song or alter the rights without his permission and see what happens to u. It doesn’t matter whether ur michael Jackson or whoever they law will come for u. So simple bt In Nigeria we play sentiments with everything.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by ruffDiamond: 12:21am On Apr 19, 2019
I'm calling you OLE
one of his song
#payblackfacebackhisstolenmoney!Yeah 2faced snitch twenty years aa INTELLECTUAL CONTENT THIEF!!!!!
OLE!!!!
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by tribalistseun: 12:41am On Apr 19, 2019
israelmao:
I'm sure Blackface is having a black day with this right now about his stolen "African Queen" lyrics.
which kin african queen, he should go and marry an african queen and leave Tuface alone. him mumuu don too much

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by natznext(m): 1:24am On Apr 19, 2019
jaxxy:

I like tuface and respect him bt Blackface issue is about songs he wrote or co-wrote. In America that’s a serious thing. U can be sued doesn’t matter if Ure Beyoncé or michael Jackson, a unknown artist can sue u heavily for copyrights or whatever. Let tuface settle this simple.

Rather than address the issue we get all sentimental like laws exist for fun or smtn. In America Take another artist song or alter the rights without his permission and see what happens to u. It doesn’t matter whether ur michael Jackson or whoever they law will come for u. So simple bt In Nigeria we play sentiments with everything.

Bros same rights or almost same rights apply in Nigeria? What's stopping Blackface from going to court, Have you seen interviews where 2face mentioned he and his team has reached out to Black face on several occasion and that he has been receiving royalties especially on African queen??
Have you seen where Blackface is lashing out at 2Face and see the fire of hatred burning in him?

He's said times without number that 2face is talentless, apart from African queen which they both co-wrote, none of the songs blackface has accused 2Face of wrong doings on won't even make the list if we are to count 2face top 20songs

What have stopped blackface from making good music too if he's the one that has got all the talents in the world??

Please mention 8 Blackface songs that you can listen to all day in the past 8 years??

Bros abeg dey think your objectivity well b4 u talk am out ooo

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Muhammedmasaud(m): 1:30am On Apr 19, 2019
The good man with good talent in the 9ja musicians na be "2face idibia.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 2:23am On Apr 19, 2019
jaxxy:

And why hasn't he sued up till now if the song was truly his?
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Sirdiq21: 3:02am On Apr 19, 2019
Andrewkinggg:
Idomas are generally peace loving people but stubborn and hates disrespects. I expect 2face and blackface to have since forged ahead and forgiven each other since they are both from the same state and ethnic background...

Whu a shem.
U Mean Blackface Is A Idoma Too?.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by sweetilicious(f): 3:46am On Apr 19, 2019
chiommy123:
Congratulations to 2baba but I think he should just try and extend a hand of friendship to black faze as a more matured guy just to clear his mind
At arms length.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by aishmuhd(f): 4:45am On Apr 19, 2019
delugajackson:
Blackface right now:

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by kaytutu: 5:13am On Apr 19, 2019
Nextlevel0007:
2baba you be my baba for life
ur original baba don die?
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by beejhay69: 5:47am On Apr 19, 2019
chiommy123:
He has done his bit to make amends. na Blackface no won let go.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by jaxxy(m): 6:28am On Apr 19, 2019
natznext:

Bros same rights or almost same rights apply in Nigeria? What's stopping Blackface from going to court, Have you seen interviews where 2face mentioned he and his team has reached out to Black face on several occasion and that he has been receiving royalties especially on African queen??
Have you seen where Blackface is lashing out at 2Face and see the fire of hatred burning in him?

He's said times without number that 2face is talentless, apart from African queen which they both co-wrote, none of the songs blackface has accused 2Face of wrong doings on won't even make the list if we are to count 2face top 20songs

What have stopped blackface from making good music too if he's the one that has got all the talents in the world??

Please mention 8 Blackface songs that you can listen to all day in the past 8 years??

Bros abeg dey think your objectivity well b4 u talk am out ooo

Which body takes such law seriously enough here? It is u the artist that will do everything to fight for it rights and people will still be telling u ur own is too much. Danfo drivers almost had to plead with tekno so he can acknowledge them on their own song o if not it will be another long thing. Many artists don’t understand the implications of such laws here like over there where they can sue fast and u will feel the heat.

I’m not talking about talent or no talent. We all know blackface has no talent bt na him right song for plantation boys so let’s acknowledge that even if that’s the only good thing he has done in his life. It’s his work.

If he’s beefing 2face of his became that’s his own cos he would go far with such mentality bt let’s give him his rights so he can shut up in piece.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by gassbee: 6:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Wao faze looking sweet n fresh
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by chally4real(m): 7:09am On Apr 19, 2019
Anyway you want am i get am ooo....the EVERGREEN MASTER.....
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by ncoolsome(m): 7:32am On Apr 19, 2019
The fourth picture shows the man that made plantation boys and one who revolutionise the music industry...big ups to Nelson brown...2nd person from the left...
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by macello4(m): 7:45am On Apr 19, 2019
GAY baba, go and pay what u owe black face ASHAWO.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Asquare84(m): 7:46am On Apr 19, 2019
Black face will soon come out and say tuface stole his idea of celebrating 20 years anniversary of A king

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Savage991: 7:47am On Apr 19, 2019
OdefaGirl:
This is what I like. Life is too short to spend it with haters.

Abi, Blackface be starring at 2Baba right now

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by dabossman(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2019
Drwords:
Blackface be acting 20 years a slave

Oh lawd. Will you make heaven like this?

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by franklingud(m): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2019
Happy anniversary 2baba but truth be told you are not a legend.
Take it or leave it
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by Nobody: 11:21am On Apr 19, 2019
ncoolsome:
The fourth picture shows the man that made plantation boys and one who revolutionise the music industry...big ups to Nelson brown...2nd person from the left...

That's the most powerful picture if you ask me. The camera man must be mad for partially cropping out the legendary Baba Keke.

You see these three guys in the picture, Nelson Brown, Keke Ogungbe, and to some extent, Jimmy Jatt. They made it possible. Without them the world might not have experienced the phenomenon called 2face.

1 Like

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by OdefaGirl(f): 11:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Savage991:

Abi, Blackface be starring at 2Baba right now

He will soon come and yab him. Thank God for social media that will carry d news.
Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by OdefaGirl(f): 12:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dking01:
Faze ma man....,this guy gives me more musical joy than even 2baba.....,need somebody, kpokpodikpokpo, tattoo girls, originality, etc..mehn I so love your music

I thought it's only me. Even d last one 'perfect woman'. His songs always makes sense including readable and meaningful lyrics too.

2 Likes

Re: 2face Idibia’s ’20 Years A King’ Anniversary In Pictures by izumaria: 12:12pm On Apr 19, 2019
2baba is a living legend....BIG up to u broo..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha And Foluke Daramola At War Over Oshiomhole On Instagram / Seyi Law: "Kemi Olunloyo's Arrest Made Me Happy" / Churchill Celebrates Grandma, Mum, Rosy Meurer On Mother’s Day (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.