Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,618 members, 7,934,863 topics. Date: Thursday, 29 August 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Is Your Greatest Fear? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Is Your Greatest Fear? (228 Views)

Your Soul Is Your Greatest Treasure, Don't Trade It For Anything In The World / RCCG And LFC: One Of The Greatest Testimonies Of Inter-Church Harmony / What's Your Greatest Favourite Miracle Of Jesus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Greatest Fear? by JKisOK(m): 10:34pm On Apr 18, 2019
Chatting with friends somewhere and then the conversation suddenly turned from the state of the nation to the impunity of politicians.

Someone asked out of the blue: "The greatest fear of a Judge just befell Onnoghen -the fear of being brought before another Judge and getting the dose of his own medicine!"

"Are you sure that is his greatest fear? But you, what is your own greatest fear?"

Someone said poverty, another mentioned divorce, another said amputation, someone recalled the viral Ethiopian B737 crash and imagined living through the final moments.

"Mine is to wake up after being buried to find myself alone in the coffin," one man volunteered.

"I dread ending up in hellfire."

Nairalander, what is your greatest fear? Share it with us.

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 18, 2019
Not to do the Will of my heavenly Father.

1 Like

Re: What Is Your Greatest Fear? by Sirmuel1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 18, 2019
Grace to grass.....

My greatest fear is losing everything I have ever worked for.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Fathers Grief - Segun Akande / President Buhari Finally Bows...asking For Help. / Why The Devil Gave Us The Modern Pastoral Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.