Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,237 members, 7,880,889 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:41 AM

Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans (54300 Views)

Regina Daniels Flaunts Her Engagement Ring / Linda Ikeji Rocks Her Engagement Ring; Trailed By Pregnancy Rumors / Emma Nyra Flashes Her Pants As She Bend Down To Perform On Stage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by IprintMONEY: 8:11am On Apr 19, 2019
who wants to be a fan of a teen hoe. a girl that starts hoeloshoing at a tender age of 14 dosnt deserve to have fans . idiots like you are suppose to die in a fatal accident or plan crash. i hate gold diggers angry
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by agarawu23(m): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2019
AngelicBeing:
She is threading on the tail of a cobra, she doesn't know what she is getting into grin
she needs attention and she is getting it. So we see no reason for her not to show us the MAN.

If people know how best it is to keep their life and archivement off social media .

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by AngelicBeing: 8:17am On Apr 19, 2019
agarawu23:
she needs attention and she is getting it. So we see no reason for her not to show us the MAN.

If people know how best it is to keep their life and archivement off social media .
l think that 60 years old "Sin- ator" billionaire is eating her igbin tongue
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by agarawu23(m): 8:18am On Apr 19, 2019
AngelicBeing:
l think that 60 years old "Sin- ator" billionaire is eating her igbin tongue
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by horlique(m): 8:21am On Apr 19, 2019
dachiwater:
Regina Daniels who was spotted in a private jet flight in new photos she shared, flashed her engagement ring as she stated that followers are not always fans.Regina Daniels flashed her engagement ring amidst rumours that she is married to Nigerian billionaire lawmaker, Ned Nwoko.

The photos she shared came with the caption 'Your followers are not always your fans'. 

Here are the photos below;

https://unclesuru.com/2019/04/19/regina-daniels-flashes-her-engagement-ring-says-followers-are-not-always-fans/

anyone whoever is her fan needs a brain surgery
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by hensben(m): 8:28am On Apr 19, 2019
technicallyrich:

i go emotional when i hear the name tupac.
He has bitting lyics and stil wish he had lived longer.
I am a mad fan of tupac.
I love him with passion.
Me too bro. I play Tupac’s songs everyday. His words and true and deep.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by hensben(m): 8:29am On Apr 19, 2019
Richnero:
she's right, not almost. Sometimes your enemies could be following you not because they like you nor because they want the best for you but because they are patiently waiting for the slightest sign of a loophole and then they strike.
I said that cos there are few who genuinely love her. But you are right too.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by hensben(m): 8:32am On Apr 19, 2019
jaxxy:

Tupac’s context was quite different. She saying this because her fans told her the truth and she can’t handle it. Tupac will explain the situation if it was necessary to his fans not keep things in secrecy out of guilt.
I know but I’m just saying Tupac same almost similar word in one of his statement. Bro no need to dislike her, she is young and still growing, of course men will tempt her with goodies of life seeing that she is fresh and beautiful so it is difficult for this girls too to reject the good things of life. Remember this is Nigeria, opportunities are rare.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by imitateMe(m): 8:34am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This girl is way too young for what she is getting herself into. Where are her parents? I will really love to hear their views.
Her mother supports her. Remember women can do anything for money?
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Bash124: 8:35am On Apr 19, 2019
Her bizness
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Rilley(m): 8:45am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
This girl is way too young for what she is getting herself into. Where are her parents? I will really love to hear their views.
Hypocrite

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by franklingud(m): 8:56am On Apr 19, 2019
Leave somebody's husband alone Regina but she refused.

Chai!! Husband snatcher
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by mokane28: 9:06am On Apr 19, 2019
The girl is not beautiful at all, na her round face like ball dey vex me pass
bro4u:
Which of the Mod is into this gal sef She's not fine, not matured, not sexy nothing at all, absolute bullshit....With her round face like a well moulded fufu. Mtchewwww

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Mishhcre(m): 9:08am On Apr 19, 2019
But your followers cannot always be your fans now. And even receiving criticism from a follower doesn't make the person not to be your fan.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by whoawa(m): 9:15am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

Jealous and envy will always comes from enemies, and if I should ask, Pls what is that she is getting her self into that u have experienced?

1 Like

Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Nobody: 9:17am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
so you want her to wait UNTILL She old as your mother abi?
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Dollarboss93: 9:21am On Apr 19, 2019
[quote author=TooNoisy post=77665507] This girl is way too young for what she is getting herself into. Where are her parents? I will really love to hear their views. [/quot

We are here and we don't care....
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Dollarboss93: 9:22am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

We are here and we don't care
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by lionesskadosh(f): 9:25am On Apr 19, 2019
Jesus loves you
Give your life to Him
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by udemzyudex(m): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

Too young? Don't be deceived by that 18 years tag ooo, she's more than 18 years probably in her early 20's.
If she believes marriage is the next, then so be it.

Wish her well.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Ubdavis(m): 9:43am On Apr 19, 2019
I respect ur success and industry... However, this thing has already gotten to ur head!!!
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Klinee: 9:53am On Apr 19, 2019
Naijavisatalk:
BEWARE! BEWARE!! BEWARE!!!
Satan is trying to destroy your life with sin, REPENT FROM YOUR SIN TODAY. JESUS LOVES YOU

Common get out you son of devil!!
How dare you mention Jesus name in your satanic comment.
A girl who got married is being used by Satan?
Which kind devilish reasoning is that?
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Klinee: 9:54am On Apr 19, 2019
lionesskadosh:
Jesus loves you
Give your life to Him
Repent you daughter of devil!!
You want her to live unholy life by not getting married?
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by CioAngels(f): 9:59am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
I believe her mother is very comfortable with it. When I read she bought a car for mother, I sad she can because she was in Atiku's campaign team, little did I know it was more than Atiku then. Anyway, she is enjoying herself I believe since her mother can push her into this, this early for money and material things, after all, nobody wants to go through this suffering in Buhari's time. I hope her mother told her not to get big.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by CioAngels(f): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2019
zlantanfan:
No jealousy though but this girl hasn't achieved anything.

I think extreme poverty she suffered is why she is desperately competing with her own shadow.

This is the 800th time she is posing in that same private jet seat she doesn't own whereas people are seriously balling and laying low out there
She does not know what she is doing, she not know life is, her mother is responsible for present state.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by bukatyne(f): 10:31am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:

Parents ke?

Her elder brother told us to mind our business some weeks back.
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by bukatyne(f): 10:35am On Apr 19, 2019
MicroBox:

Omotola got married when she was younger than her...

To who?
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by GoldHorse(m): 10:36am On Apr 19, 2019
Empty people always need approval from external sources.

This girl and her likes are empty
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
They are separated and the mom has been with kids alone since 2007.Her mom is wayward
Re: Regina Daniels Flashes Her Engagement Ring, Says Followers Are Not Always Fans by Eagba(m): 11:08am On Apr 19, 2019
TooNoisy:
see as you use a greater part of your lobe to focus on another person's life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija's Tega Confirms Her Pregnancy Rumor (Video) / E-money Reacts To Fake And Malicious Rumours About His Tin Tomatoes Brand(photo) / Olakunle Churchill Edits Post Shortly After Shading Tonto Dikeh on mother's day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.