Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,086 members, 7,887,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:29 PM

Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter (23604 Views)

Prince Eke Acquires American Citizenship (Photos) / Chidinma And Chidiebere: Aneke Twins And Their Top 10 Lookalike Pictures / Mercy Eke In Massive Cleavage-Baring Skimpy Gown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter by ebose09: 4:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
Shop with us today for your unique Ankara fabrics with great ease at affordable price. Enjoy the best prices,worldwide delivery, genuine fabric no bleeding or fading.

Fbk:pniee ventures
I.g:pniee.ng
WhatsApp sale line 08051136842.
Re: Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter by enemyofprogress: 6:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
Boss13:

Go born your own Mek we see
when I burn my own i go call you to come and see them
Re: Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bridget95:
why would you say that of innocent little kids?

Well, your moniker says all about you.
Rubbish, the children no even fine sef
Re: Prince Eke In Matching Outfits With His Twins And Second Daughter by enemyofprogress: 7:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
cutebobo:
Thunder fire your father
Rubbish, the children no even fine sef

(1) (2) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe: "I Had To Sell My Jewellery To Pay Michelle's School Fees And Feed" / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction / DJ Spinall Slams End SARS Online Activists

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.