Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,849 members, 7,886,279 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 07:28 AM

ASUU Strike Latest? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU Strike Latest? (2189 Views)

Another Nationwide ASUU Strike? / ASUU Strike Latest News: ASUU Demands N1.5tr To End Strike / Aasu Call Off Strike Latest News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU Strike Latest? by regaltopax(m): 9:05pm On Apr 30, 2007
Please anybody heard anything about ASUU strike being called off?
I heard 7th May but its not confirmed.
Re: ASUU Strike Latest? by folash: 2:02pm On May 01, 2007
that's entirely different from what i heard, that obasanjo said he has nothing to do with ASUU,he said the next government is going to take care of their problems.omo i don tire for house.i really wonder what kind of government we have in this country.
Re: ASUU Strike Latest? by graciella(f): 6:42pm On May 01, 2007
watch news
Re: ASUU Strike Latest? by sojiboy(m): 10:24pm On May 02, 2007
Hey you guys shud stop disturbing yourself about resumption date.The fact is dat Obasanjo said tha the next meeting with ASUU will be with new selected sorry (elected) President which is Yar-Epe sorry (Yar-Adua).that shud be on the 4th of June 2007.But I pity OAU Ife Student they ve been at home since Febuary be4 the strike and now they are still at home.pls me iI don tire tell Yar-Epe to do somtin finefor the ASUUoooo.sojiboy4eva2rule@yahoo.com
Re: ASUU Strike Latest? by graciella(f): 3:54pm On May 06, 2007
Re: ASUU Strike Latest? by joel911: 10:17pm On May 08, 2007
I hate it when I hear stuffs about resuming after May 29th. Greatest Nigerian Students!!! pack ur bags and get ready 2 resume on Thursday May 10th. ASUU/FG is having the last meeting on May 9th and the chances of calling the strike off is 87%, ASUU/FG are getting on well now. Can't wait 2 get back 2 skool.
Re: ASUU Strike Latest? by sojiboy(m): 3:09pm On May 09, 2007
helo nairalanders let wait and see .The Fedral Govt and ASUU will hold there meetin tommorow so let us look forward to see whta the reply is.I believe that on the 111114/05/2007 we will start our lecture fully i.so Great Nigeria Student please tell PDP Govt to have Mercy on Us we dont have much time to waste on our studies.We find it dificult to read at home but in school we will do that willing and an IDLE MIND IS A DEVIL WORKSHOP so pls help us out.We re tired of staying at home.

(1) (Reply)

NEED the The Lagos Business School MBA...but don't have the school fees? / Fed Poly Ado Post Utme Exam Postponed / River State Overseas Scholarship For Undergraduate Nigerian Students 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.