Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,262 members, 7,947,274 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 03:50 PM

"Young Ladies, You Are Not A Museum" - Reno Omokri - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Young Ladies, You Are Not A Museum" - Reno Omokri (449 Views)

Young Ladies Dive For Cover As Man Exposes Location Of Lagos Hookup Girls / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Young Ladies In Towels Storm Studio For Photoshoot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Young Ladies, You Are Not A Museum" - Reno Omokri by lacemose(m): 7:57am On Apr 19, 2019
Reno Omokri has come out today to advise ĺadies who go out with sugar daddies.

Here is what he wrote

"A Museum is is a place to keep old things. You are not a museum. Don't be a place where older men keep their last. Sugar daddies are diabolical. They make your life spiritually diabetic. Have just 2 dads. God and your biological dad."

Source: https://www.musictori.com/2019/04/young-ladies-you-are-not-museum-reno.html

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: "Young Ladies, You Are Not A Museum" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:47am On Apr 19, 2019
I like the part, "Have just 2 dads. God and your biological dad."
No Daddy in the Lord o.
Re: "Young Ladies, You Are Not A Museum" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 9:49am On Apr 19, 2019
Dry...
Re: "Young Ladies, You Are Not A Museum" - Reno Omokri by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 19, 2019
"A Museum is is a place to keep old things. You are not a museum. Don't be a place where older men keep their last. Sugar daddies are diabolical."

Which sugar daddies are diabolical?
Even the young ones are stealing pants, beheading their girlfriends and mothers just to buy Logo Benz.

That said, a museum is a place to keep, preserve and exhibit objects of historical, cultural or religious value. Better to be a museum, than an amusement park where kids come to play...then come online with their 10MB to insults girls.

Sugar daddies follow for youth empowerment. I would have said women empowerment, but I realized lots of sugar daddies have sponsored weddings and given jobs to the boyfriends of their sugar-girls. Remember that her "Unku" na, the one that bears a different name from her parents... grin

(1) (Reply)

Live Scorpion: It Stink Me Some Time Ago / Sex Is Food? / Sex And Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.