Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,497 members, 7,964,972 topics. Date: Thursday, 03 October 2024 at 05:33 AM

Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos (90251 Views)

Man Caught Sexually Abusing A Lady In A Queue, Caught On Camera (Photos) / Excited Man Grabs His Wife's Backside While Posing For Picture, People React / Lady Goes Topless With A Transparent Skirt In An Airport Queue (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by romeorailss: 1:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

I remember few days ago, I was on que at the ATM and I observed on heaavenly cute young guy at my back was rocking his manhood on my backside, I checked him out and he's handsome, I just follow the rude dey enjoy it,lols. The idiot later doublecrossed me and collceted my number tho. He has not even called since.

Oh . So u were the one ? shocked wow ! What a small world . I lost your line undecided . Dm me n resend it angry

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by jamezman(m): 1:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
The other man in the fronter of them is envious of the guy fronter than him cause the fronter guy is enjoying something he is wishing to enjoy cheesy and he just can't undo his eyes off the scene grin

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by bogdaddy(m): 1:57pm On Apr 19, 2019
You Dey feel am abi?

dollytino4real:
the guy dey arrange him prick well for the ekebe center even the girl too looks like she is doing the man favour
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Ledbyhim: 1:58pm On Apr 19, 2019
The soul that sin shall die. Why would you allow ur soul perish when Jesus has made the total sacrifice for it? Happy good friday.

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Lesismart: 2:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
[

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by majamajic(m): 2:01pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

I remember few days ago, I was on que at the ATM and I observed on heaavenly cute young guy at my back was rocking his manhood on my backside, I checked him out and he's handsome, I just follow the rude dey enjoy it,lols. The idiot later doublecrossed me and collceted my number tho. He has not even called since.

I like that confession, tell them to give u pepper soup
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Funny Oh Gosh.
richidinho:

look at the way you analyse everything, if I ask you to analyse the purpose of Easter from when Jesus was betrayed to the day he was crucified you will fall sick

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by MASTERMIND04(m): 2:03pm On Apr 19, 2019
Lol
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by BonPatrick(m): 2:04pm On Apr 19, 2019
Yes bro
skyfather09:
they ain't no greater feeling than this... trust me, I know.
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Amanew(m): 2:06pm On Apr 19, 2019
What are you talking about? The girl is enjoying it nah!
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

abeg send me ur number i was the guy u meet at atm i lost ur contact that same early day we will resolved it letter
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Wonderlandz: 2:20pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
If given a chance that malnourished perv would fvck that Dwarf to a normal human being of at least 6 feet tallangry

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Lol � wtf is this. Damn. Lmao
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by vicktaur(m): 2:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

I'm still going to call you. Calm down
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by chibuzorAbia: 2:22pm On Apr 19, 2019
Poor souls ......poverty striken malnourished souls obsessed with sex, the very thing converts poverty to a generational condition!

Na war!

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Ten06(m): 2:25pm On Apr 19, 2019
Uyiii:
The hunkle's good Friday has started already, like how better can your Friday begrin!

It's so obvious the girl is enjoying every stroke of the 'D', you notice how she tilted one of her legs up to set her ass in an angular position making it seamless for the 'D' to engage properly, girls can be very wicked like thatgrin!

Another thing that caught my attention is the hunkle's shoe, Omoo see shoeshocked
The shoe be like trap for rabbitcheesy!
This is kind of shoe PH guys like to wear
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
ugly man! ugly shoes! spits!
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by iswallker(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

Denrele is better than you..

At least he comes out openly..stop hiding in a closet and claiming female.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Blacksavage: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bastard Lol She too dey enjoy am...
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Humility017(m): 2:38pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Akanoaaa(m): 2:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
But this girl get yash o
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by powerblaze(m): 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

He has already cum na ... What does he need you again for..

2 Likes

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by grandstar(m): 2:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
I'm sure the lady was aware and probably enjoying the flirtation
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by sugarmarine4luv(m): 2:59pm On Apr 19, 2019
PrettyCrystal:
These pictures have been trending on social media for obvious reason after they were shared online recently.

A student of University of Port-Harcourt (UNIPORT) in Rivers state, took to Facebook to share pictures of a man who was very excited while standing behind a lady on a queue.

It was claimed that the young man who stood very close to the lady's backside (without leaving any space), allegedly refused to leave the queue even when he was asked to jokingly due to the situation as he smiled sheepishly.

It was also revealed that the man's close "marking" on the lady, did not go unnoticed by others who allegedly witnessed him experience a bulge in his private area moments later.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/see-how-excited-a-man-was-while-standing-behind-a-lady-on-a-queue-photos.html
the man is in the mood right now
pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee don't be an intruder oo
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by lasheun: 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2019
Since you no f**k the girl,watin you gain?
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Okezedan(m): 3:07pm On Apr 19, 2019
For that kinda hot sun. Nawa

1 Like

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Lotel: 3:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
SaucyBenks:
Na this kain lady I dey hang for air, scatter her leg dey give am like say no be person daughter... Portable girls grin
So so mouth.. 3 seconds now akamu Don full everywhere

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by imitateMe(m): 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
jackals:
Lols.

I'm the guy. Resend your number pls cool
Can I also see your a sample of your ass for reverification.
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Enniez2018(m): 3:41pm On Apr 19, 2019
iTearHerToto:
If given a chance that malnourished perv would fvck that Dwarf to a normal human being of at least 6 feet tallangry

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 19, 2019
Tallesty1:
My worry is how close the lady's hair is to his Nose and Mouth.
We all know how many weeks these people go without water touching their hair.

Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by backtalkG(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2019
groping
Re: Excited Man Standing Behind A Lady On A Queue. Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
makydebbie:
If the lady didn't complain, then she was enjoying every bit of it
> >

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenyan Tattoo Artist Boasts Of Sleeping With Over 500 Ladies, Shares Photos / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.