Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,788 members, 7,886,106 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 10:28 PM

Help! My Posting Priviledges Have Been Stripped! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Help! My Posting Priviledges Have Been Stripped! (490 Views)

Why Was My Posting Priviledges Banned? / Restore My Posting Privileges - Moderator/administrator / Please I Need My Posting Priviledges Restored(seun/moderators) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help! My Posting Priviledges Have Been Stripped! by lumzi32: 1:41am On Sep 16, 2010
I was trying to make a make a post in a thread titled "Console Or Gaming PC" in the Gaming forums but it refused to allow me. I originally thought it was too long or maybe it was violating the terms of use, so I kept changing it and reducing it but it refused to allow me. I thought this was strange as other posts I made went through but no matter how much I changed it refused to allow me. Finally it said my Posting priviledged had been removed due to spam.

I truly was not not trying to spam the forum, I was only trying to make a post.

My user name was lumzi23 (the one i'm using now is lumzi[b]32[/b]). Could someone please help me restore my account please? Thanks.

Edit: I don't have a copy of the original post (as in the first version) but here is the latest version:

Who keeps deleting my posts.

Killzone 3 putting Crysis to shame. Stop that right now.

I am pretty sure true HD is on PC. Heck I am pretty sure you get even higher resolutions than on consoles.
Motion control is mainly for consoles true but there aren't that many excellent games for it.
I am pretty sure that NVIDIA had graphics cards that support True 3D. Besides I don't think that there are many 3D games on consoles now if any.
PC have even more storage than Consoles.
This one made me laugh. PC's have been doing online gaming for much longer than consoles.
PC's also have an online store. It's called "Steam".
Home isn't all that great from what I hear. I wouldn't be surprised if you found something like it on PC.
Media hub. What does that even mean?
Wifi exists on PC's too.

I admit GOW3 is impressive,  for a console game but it doesn't touch the best on a PC. Same goes for Killzone 3 and any other console game you care to mention. Also if GOW2 can touch some Xbox 360 games it can also touch some PS3 games but I seriously doubt it can do either.

Also, Move is only a little more accurate than a Wiimote from what I hear.

(1) (Reply)

If You Are/know A Manufacturing/distribution Company, You Need To Read This Now! / Gums In Cartons 4sale / Success Is Highly Contagious If You Celebrate Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.