Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,491 members, 7,978,614 topics. Date: Friday, 18 October 2024 at 11:24 AM

PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- (16226 Views)

Wike Travels To France To Meet Tinubu - / Military Operation In Oyigbo, Rivers State Leads To Humanitarian Crisis - / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by folahan30(m): 4:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
kennyz247:
yenga dey sleep trouble come wake aam
wahala he dey find

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by popsyleo1: 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2019
The picture on the said certificate hahahahha. Did he write WAEC or SSCE, did he finish class five or SS3 and is it GCE A level or Olevel and finally during his time, do WAEC certificates carry passport photograph? I took my WAEC in 1995 and my certificate has no passport photography. The Certificates starts carrying passport photography around 2006 or so. We need answers.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by sevo(m): 4:45pm On Apr 19, 2019
Fzatlq5:
today's winning ticket is ready for pay after winning
chat me up now
090-11-32-58-29
winning is sure

Wait...I am coming...let me just make one phone call

3 Likes

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by frowland(m): 4:46pm On Apr 19, 2019
Nigeria a joke. Our only hope Atiku is from Cameroon, Bubu no know where his certificates is. Youths lining up to die or vote for two old men, etc, etc. Well for me, out of them two, I will always go for the devil I know. 2023 is upon us already.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by frankmoney(m): 4:49pm On Apr 19, 2019
popsyleo1:
The picture on the said certificate hahahahha. Did he write WAEC or SSCE, did he finish class five or SS3 and is it GCE A level or Olevel and finally during his time, do WAEC certificates carry passport photograph? I took my WAEC in 1995 and my certificate has no passport photography. The Certificates starts carrying passport photography around 2006 or so. We need answers.
that's attestation of results and it started around 2015 it comes with a passport , it's for people who have lost thier original waec result .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by ridbell01(m): 4:56pm On Apr 19, 2019
You mean pdp will go and be arguing about waec result at the tribunal?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by SheikhMuniru(m): 5:02pm On Apr 19, 2019
Bubu Don Enter One Chance

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by baganas: 5:08pm On Apr 19, 2019
jlinkd78:
I like d way Atiku team is going about this whole matter. They focus on issues while allowing Buhari camp to play up technicalities and they enter gutter with them deflate their technicality thereby exposing them to ridicule.
Inec said it accepted the credentials submitted by pmb as satisfactory for him to contest for president of Nigeria. What more is pdp looking for.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by Fixedmaches255: 5:10pm On Apr 19, 2019
[color=#006600][/color]see below

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by amakenny: 5:23pm On Apr 19, 2019
Pre-election argument.

Where were PDP big wigs when INEC allowed Buhari to contest election without academic prerequisites?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by Truthbites: 5:24pm On Apr 19, 2019
He get?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by Komu1048(m): 5:28pm On Apr 19, 2019
i08033463477:
PDP to Buhari: Tender your WAEC certificate at the tribunal

The people’s democratic party has called out President Muhammadu Buhari to tender his West African School Certificate(WASC) to the presidential election petitions tribunal.

This is coming after, Festus Keyamo who served as the official spokesman for the re-election bid of the President said Buhari doesn’t need a WAEC certificate to be eligible to contest in the February 2019 presidential election.

According to the PDP, President Buhari should tender the WAEC certificate he claimed he has to the presidential election petition tribunal instead of allowing his campaign spokesperson, Festus Keyamo, to insult the sensibility of Nigerians with lame attempt at diversionary tactics.

The party also called on Nigerians to note that by claiming that an aspirant does not need WAEC certificate, but the ability to speak English to contest for the office of the President indicates that Buhari Presidency, through Festus Keyamo, has finally admitted that President Buhari does not have a WAEC certificate as he claimed in his INEC resume.

A statement released and signed by PDP’s spokesman, Kola Ologbondiyan read: ”The PDP says it is incompletely unacceptable for President Buhari to swear to an affidavit to claim the educational qualification he does not possess.

”An attempt to deceive the public using a defective reading and skewed interpretation of a section of the constitution cannot exonerate President Buhari.

“Moreover, Section 295 of the 1999 Constitution (as amended) is very clear on issues of interpretations and reference to questions of law.

“The PDP, therefore, maintains that the onus is on President Buhari, as ‘Mr. Integrity’ to tender the certificate he claims to possess before the tribunal instead of this lame diversion from Presidential aide.”

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2019/04/15/pdp-to-buhari-tender-your-wasc-at-the-tribunal/

And here I am with two Waec one neco certificate n no one is even ready to offer me job
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by Kuginzi: 5:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
QUOTE MY WORDS!!!
PDP has lost this case. They are just playing with Atiku's intelligence.
Initially it was;
1. Buhari rigged the 2019 election.
Now when the INEC server Results tactics is not working, they diverge to;
2. Buhari has no WAEC result.
At the end, Atiku will see clearly that he has been duped of his dollars. And Atiku will never forgive whoever collect his money. Awon Oleh!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by FoxyBlueSKy(m): 5:30pm On Apr 19, 2019
Haha
everything is just turning on it own

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by Truthbites: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all

Who did u vote for? Buhari?

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by kleverley(m): 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Mr festus keyamo and cho cho cho
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by MasterofNL: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
vixpal:
PDP are illiterates
Although one requires a minimum of a first degree to work as a Teller in a bank or to even be considered for the post of a security guard in some companies, regrettably, one does not need a WAEC Certificate to contest for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

CLAIM: You do not need A WAEC certificate to become the President of Nigeria

CONCLUSION: TRUE

FULL STORY:

The Spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress [APC] Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 Presidential election, Festus Keyamo, kicked off a storm in the polity when he declared on a Channels Television programme that one does not require the West African Examination Council [WAEC] certificate to become the President of Nigeria.

Keyamo, who is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria was responding to allegations that his principal, the President, does not possess the WAEC certificate.

Keyamo told his interviewer that the President possesses the certificate, a fact attested to by the fact that officials of WAEC came to the Presidential Villa to present the certificate to the President.

He, however, went on to say that a WAEC certificate is not a requirement for qualification for the office of President.

Is Keyamo right?

The answer is in the affirmative as the supreme law of the land, the 1999 Constitution (as amended) supports his position. Section 131 of the Constitution states the qualifications for the office of the President.

According to the section: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President, if:

He is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
He has attained the age of 40 years;
He is a member of a political party
He has been educated up to at least school certificate or its equivalent”
DUBAWA has deliberately highlighted “at least school certificate or its equivalent.” The logical question that follows is to ask what is meant by the underlined words.

To understand this and put the issue in perspective, DUBAWA examined the interpretation section of the Constitution.

This is Section 318 of the Constitution. According to the Section: “School Certificate or its equivalent” means:

A Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, City and Guilds certificate; or
Education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
Primary Six School Leaving certificate or its equivalent and –
(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years and

(ii) attendance at courses and training institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

4. any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission.”

Conclusion:

Although one requires a minimum of a first degree to work as a Teller in a bank or to even be considered for the post of a security guard in some companies, regrettably, one does not need a WAEC Certificate to contest for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://dubawa.org/keyamo-is-right-waec-certificate-not-compulsory-for-presidency/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

You are getting the whole thing mixed and this epistle is not necessary.

Buhari swore an affidavit stating that he has a WAEC certificate but has failed to produce it.

All we are asking is for him to produce the said certificate which he swore by himself to have.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by pearcy: 5:33pm On Apr 19, 2019
Truthbites:

Who did u vote for? Buhari?

I couldn't vote during the elections, sir. they were shooting teargas that day so we all couldn't come out
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by opribo(m): 5:37pm On Apr 19, 2019
A president that does not have the basic education surely will lack best judgement in basic things of life.

No wonder leaders from sane countries have abandoned the thing, he is now holed up with his Arabian brothers. Goto school he refused. Just chasing cows up and down. Using native and body language to lead. No wonder he does not talk because he does not know what to say. If it is not written down, he will not comment on it. Truly the military is holding up a lot of rubbish in their fold. #shame

1 Like

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by blackboy(m): 5:54pm On Apr 19, 2019
This tribunal is not about certificate but who really is the winner?
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by robosky02(m): 5:55pm On Apr 19, 2019
gassbee:
Wat about d certificate he is holding in d above picture
who dash monkey banana

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by TRCdesigns: 6:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
I don't really understand bro, na every week you dey post this copy and paste story and you want us to believe it is true?
pearcy:
Please my people, help a starving brother. I have been pleading for help since 2 days now. I'm a student who returned to school last week because of the prospects of exams starting on Monday and also because I was opportuned to enter a free ride. my family isn't bouyant enough and my dad has severe high BP that's why I had to find my way so as not to make him to start thinking about where to get money to give me. I haven't eaten a decent food since I got back and am starving.

I am soliciting for help from well meaning people who will be touched enough to hear my plight and have mercy. I am not asking for much, no matter how little, it will go a long way. God bless you all
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by GoodofNaija: 6:16pm On Apr 19, 2019
vixpal:
PDP are illiterates
Although one requires a minimum of a first degree to work as a Teller in a bank or to even be considered for the post of a security guard in some companies, regrettably, one does not need a WAEC Certificate to contest for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria

CLAIM: You do not need A WAEC certificate to become the President of Nigeria

CONCLUSION: TRUE

FULL STORY:

The Spokesperson of the All Progressives Congress [APC] Presidential Campaign Council for the 2019 Presidential election, Festus Keyamo, kicked off a storm in the polity when he declared on a Channels Television programme that one does not require the West African Examination Council [WAEC] certificate to become the President of Nigeria.

Keyamo, who is also a Senior Advocate of Nigeria was responding to allegations that his principal, the President, does not possess the WAEC certificate.

Keyamo told his interviewer that the President possesses the certificate, a fact attested to by the fact that officials of WAEC came to the Presidential Villa to present the certificate to the President.

He, however, went on to say that a WAEC certificate is not a requirement for qualification for the office of President.

Is Keyamo right?

The answer is in the affirmative as the supreme law of the land, the 1999 Constitution (as amended) supports his position. Section 131 of the Constitution states the qualifications for the office of the President.

According to the section: “A person shall be qualified for election to the office of President, if:

He is a citizen of Nigeria by birth;
He has attained the age of 40 years;
He is a member of a political party
He has been educated up to at least school certificate or its equivalent”
DUBAWA has deliberately highlighted “at least school certificate or its equivalent.” The logical question that follows is to ask what is meant by the underlined words.

To understand this and put the issue in perspective, DUBAWA examined the interpretation section of the Constitution.

This is Section 318 of the Constitution. According to the Section: “School Certificate or its equivalent” means:

A Secondary School Certificate or its equivalent or Grade II Teacher’s Certificate, City and Guilds certificate; or
Education up to Secondary School Certificate level; or
Primary Six School Leaving certificate or its equivalent and –
(i) service in the public or private sector in the Federation in any capacity acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for a minimum of ten years and

(ii) attendance at courses and training institutions as may be acceptable to the Independent National Electoral Commission for periods totaling up to a minimum of one year, and

(iii) the ability to read, write, understand and communicate in the English language to the satisfaction of the Independent National Electoral Commission, and

4. any other qualification acceptable by the Independent National Electoral Commission.”

Conclusion:

Although one requires a minimum of a first degree to work as a Teller in a bank or to even be considered for the post of a security guard in some companies, regrettably, one does not need a WAEC Certificate to contest for the office of the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria.

https://dubawa.org/keyamo-is-right-waec-certificate-not-compulsory-for-presidency/?utm_campaign=twitter&utm_medium=twitter&utm_source=twitter

You post all these to defend someone without a a WAEC ertificate

I pity your future!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by Od1n: 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
ainas247:
grin after first 4 years abi... go sidon

put your business on Google fast
see result now

But after 8years as VP, APC said Atiku is Cameroonian. This country is a F up circus show.
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by tfelicityk(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
Smile
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:32pm On Apr 19, 2019
pearcy:

Exam startin on easter monday. Mumu
Re: PDP To Buhari: Tender Your WAEC Certificate At The Tribunal- by Kuginzi: 6:34pm On Apr 19, 2019
GoodofNaija:

You post all these to defend someone without a a WAEC ertificate

I pity your future!
My brother, Are you one of the illiterates he is referring to?? If Yes, then pity yourself!!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Boro: Classic Example Of Biafran Who Betrayed Biafra. Osundefender / Fayose On His Knees As Michael Akinwale, Methodist Bishop Prays For Him / Amaechi, Malami Plotting To Void Rivers Elections, PDP Alleges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.