Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,374 members, 7,917,201 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 08:00 PM

IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko (2881 Views)

IPOB Press " DSS Murdered Former PDP Chairman Ahmed Ali Gulak To Blame IPOB" / IPOB Press Release On Invasion Of Ifeanyi Ejiofor's House In Anambra / IPOB Press Release On Choice Of Atiku As President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by goodnessme1(f): 6:39am On Apr 20, 2019
Yyeske:
Of course not, they are mentally challenged people
but mentally challenge people are better than you nigerians.

Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by Yyeske(m): 6:43am On Apr 20, 2019
goodnessme1:
but mentally challenge people are better than you nigerians.
And mentally challenged people are even better than IPOB members and sympathizers.
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by Frankdoz29: 6:47am On Apr 20, 2019
Yyeske:
He better be fast about that please
why do Yoruba Muslim afonjas want to snatch my leader wife?
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by goodnessme1(f): 7:49am On Apr 20, 2019
Yyeske:
And mentally challenged people are even better than IPOB members and sympathizers.
if you hate biafra just.....

1 Like

Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by buhariguy(m): 8:25am On Apr 20, 2019
teufelein:

wetin be stale?
stale means idiotic pigs can not deny the fact that they were not the killer.
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by enemybulldozer(m): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2019
Yyeske:
Who cares about IPOB who just killed an innocent man whose fault was that he couldn't shut his mouth, I wouldn't even want to share a country with despicable people like that.
Go get your Biafra but not anywhere in Igboland.
Did I hear you say, who cares about IPOB??
Well you are among the people that cares about IPOB.

The reason why I always tag people like you !d!0t!c p!g$ of buhari is because of the way you lots reason. How can you conclude that IPOB killed an innocent man when it has not been proven by the law court??
You lots always claim you don't want to share a country with Biafra but, that's a big fat lie because the way you lots always invade every Kanu/IPOB threads speaks volume.

Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by teufelein(f): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2019
Anybody who rant on Facebook against IPOB or threaten the life of another on the pretext that s/she is an IPOB is an agent of the contraption called Nigeria (not part of us) or an internal enemy of the struggle filled and controlled by envy, jealousy and wickedness against the progress being made by IPOB and the leader, Nnamdi Kanu. Be focused, be vigilant!
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by Ikechu12: 3:58pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yyeske:
Somali Jew, come and continue the silent killing that has started in Igboland then graduate to bombing out the place so that you and Nnamdi Kanu can come and have your Biafra sharperly

Afonja go deal with your jihad forming Muric before daring to give advice. I repeat again Afonja CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by Ikechu12: 3:59pm On Apr 20, 2019
Yyeske:
Like Nnamdi Kanu like you, you want others to die for Biafra so that you can come and possess your possession but you are far away from the scene of action.

This Afonja is still wailing on my mentions because?...
Get out jor.
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by Frankdoz29: 4:35pm On Apr 20, 2019
We biafrans are formidable. I love my leader Nnamdi kanu. He's a man of great wisdom and courage.I will forever love and defend the crown prince of Biafra Nnamdi kanu.

Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by teufelein(f): 8:34am On Apr 21, 2019
People have complained about religious politics on Radio Biafra. Our principle is based on human rights and fundamental freedom of all and not on religion. Nobody is more equal than the other. Biafra shall have strong legal, social and economic institutions. The law is there for the offenders and our judiciary with the ancillary law enforcement agencies shall ensure equity and justice.
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by bosco2017: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2019
duncun:
They have problem with Kanu cos he's speaking the mind of an average Igbo/Biafran.
They want to subdue him and take him out so they will continue to loot their resources since no one has the boldness to speak out!

Ask yourself who the biggest beneficiary of One Nigeria is then you will understand why they fight tooth and nail to discredit Kanu.

correct
Re: IPOB Press Release: The Demise Of Anthony Nwoko by bosco2017: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2019
You people should give up . Nk is loved by majority of Biafrans. His followers are on the increase despite your campaign to destroy his personality. He is telling us n Nigeria the truth yoruba media is not telling us . He is the most knowledgeable and intelligent Biafran ever seen .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Proof That The World LOVES Nigeria And Nigerians / UK Government On Nnamdi Kanu / Which Faction Controls Apc After The State Congresses?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.