Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,879 members, 7,945,829 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

19th April... Chimbuchi's Day - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 19th April... Chimbuchi's Day (297 Views)

Netizens React As Viral Tiktok Sensation Kelly Celebrates 19th Birthday / Woman's 19th Birthday Photo Shocks Twitter Users / Girl Celebrates 19th Birthday With Almost Unclad Pictures - "CHECK" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

19th April... Chimbuchi's Day by stiffmeister(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2019
#DayOfChimbuchi #19thApril

I remembered this day vividly last two year the moment you came Into the world, I realised how happy I was to be an uncle and how You're almost like another sister to me and more like my own daughter.

When your mum placed you in my arms after your birth little did I know she was placing you directly to my heart. Its another day to celebrate with Joy... These how time flies, you are already two years old and you have grown more precious and beautiful.

One of the most beautiful thing on earth is making you fall asleep on my laps then, seriously it gives rest of mind and soothes all pains and worries away for the moment. How are you even doing it?

Your smile alone awakens the soul and how beautiful you look on it with your small dimples get me blushing. How cute are u?? Your mum told me You're already the smartest in ur class, I saw it coming. Remember, uncle Jatt got u covered. I'll always remind ur parents when they want to punish u that u made me uncle and they will surely spare u.

I wish you the very best heaven has for you, you're the daughter of someone so dear to me. Grow in wisdom, understanding and knowledge with Man and with God.

Happy birthday Mummy NNE!!!!

Re: 19th April... Chimbuchi's Day by emeijeh(m): 7:39pm On Apr 19, 2019
Cute baby

(1) (Reply)

Fix Your Relationship Today / Adult Sites Discounts / Unhealthy Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.