Stats: 3,182,621 members, 7,918,008 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 08:17 PM

Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged (5819 Views)

Woman Lives With Her Intestines Hanging Outside After Surviving A Shooting In US / Flagyl And Tetracycline Are Not First Aid For Diarrhea – Aproko Doctor / FREE MEDICAL AID BY Naija Aid Uk & Amethyst Hospital (2) (3) (4)

Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:27pm On Apr 19, 2019
PHOTOS: Surviving High Foundation Offers Scholarships, Medical Aid And Empowerment For The Underprivileged

A non-governmental organization in Nigeria called Surviving High Foundation has commenced a series of humanitarian initiatives and charity programs to improve livelihood, develop societies and create values in the lives of people across Nigeria.

According to reports, Surviving High Foundation is one of the few agencies that has beamed it's searchlight on helping children from broken homes who are faced with severe challenges of survival.

Surviving High Foundation is presently providing walking aids and wheelchairs to physically challenged persons, giving out scholarship to students across Nigeria, providing welfare supports for orphans and less privileged children, and also providing logistical supports to charity workers organizations.

According to the Founder of the NGO, Mrs. Ibife Alufohai, who is also a medical practitioner, with specialty in Clinical psychology, she noted that her Organisation is also committed to healthcare programs that will help in subsidizing and providing medical supports for Nigerian, so as to cutdown infant mortality rate.

She also stated that Surviving High Foundation has also initiated it's empowerment program, which is ongoing in Rivers state, Lagos State, Abuja and in some communities across the North Central region.

Surviving High Foundation has continued to create national impact for persons living below poverty rates, less privileged persons and physically challenged persons in Nigeria. The Institution is also devoted to human capacity building, educational programs and other enhancement projects for humanity.

https://www.abujapress.com/2019/04/photos-surviving-high-foundation-offers.html?m=1

Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:29pm On Apr 19, 2019
More

Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by Faceville: 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by Phyqee10(m): 10:18pm On Apr 19, 2019
Noted
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by Jamesonbrown(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by Phyqee10(m): 10:19pm On Apr 19, 2019
Faceville:
You must be high on weed or something for booking space
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by Chinashopping84: 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Dhshd
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by Jamesonbrown(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2019
Phyqee10:

You must be high on weed or something for booking space

You get time to monitor
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by fasho01(m): 11:11pm On Apr 19, 2019
Commendable
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by PCAID: 12:51am On Apr 20, 2019
Nairalanders can book space angry
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by Nobody: 1:38am On Apr 20, 2019
The Joy of the Lord Jesus
2 Corinthians 7:7 And not by his coming only, but by the consolation wherewith he was comforted in you, when he told us your earnest desire, your mourning, your fervent mind toward me; so that I rejoiced the more.
7:9 Now I rejoice, not that ye were made sorry, but that ye sorrowed to repentance: for ye were made sorry after a godly manner, that ye might receive damage by us in nothing.
7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
7:11 For behold this selfsame thing, that ye sorrowed after a godly sort, what carefulness it wrought in you, yea, what clearing of yourselves, yea, what indignation, yea, what fear, yea, what vehement desire, yea, what zeal, yea, what revenge! In all things ye have approved yourselves to be clear in this matter.
7:15 And his inward affection is more abundant toward you, whilst he remembereth the obedience of you all, how with fear and trembling ye received him.
7:16 I rejoice therefore that I have confidence in you in all things.
Beloved, from the text above Apostle Paul was happy and full of joy of what he was told by Titus about the Corinthians.
... The Corinthians were still fervent, having earnest desire and their repentance after being preached to.
... The Corinthians were sorry for their sins and repented.
... The Corinthians were all obedient
Beloved, if these were the Joy of Apostle Paul, how do you think Jesus will rejoice over these people? The Joy of the Jesus is that;
... His death is not in vain
... His people are still fervent
... Having the earnest desire to love Him more
... Are still obedient to His words and last command to bring souls to His kingdom. His joy is seeing you expressing His love towards your fellow man but beloved
Are you giving Jesus joy? Or
Are you causing Him pain?
Are you nailing Him back to the cross?
Beloved, let your life be a joy to Jesus. He has given all for you and He expects you to give Him all - your life, your commitment, your time, your thirst, your hunger, your desire, your love, spirit, soul, heart, body and mind.
Beloved, don't let the death of Jesus be in vain, wake up!!! Let Jesus rejoice over you, don't make Him weep over you. He knows that you will face tribulations, that is why He gave you the Holy Spirit to comfort you. He gave you all and He is expecting you to do likewise.
Are you going to do that?
Please do, don't let His death and sufferings be vain. Repent of your sins, be fervent and steadfast, continue in His love, live for Him and Him alone and be obedient to Him from now henceforth. Be a Joy to Him. GOD bless you.
Are you reading this text and you have not given your life to Christ, the time is now, don't wait any longer, He wants you to accept Him today. He has been knocking, the time is now, He died that you may be saved from the hold of sins and darkness of this world.
If you have decided to accept Him, say the following;
Lord Jesus, I accept and acknowledge you as my Lord and Saviour. Come into my life and take charge of my life.
Hallelujah!!!, you are saved. If you have done this, text this number +2347012859552.
GOD bless you.
Shalom.
#AcceptChrist
#LiveforChrist
Re: Surviving High NGO Offers Scholarship, Medical Aid For The Underprivileged by don4real18(m): 7:43am On Apr 20, 2019
The website doesn't exist... How do I support their outreach?

I Need Help: I Do Experience Chest Pain But Not A Smoker / How To Experience Pregnancy Without Sickness / Fertility Supplements From GNLD