Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,325 members, 7,947,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 09:27 PM

22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend (1588 Views)

"I’m too young to have a boyfriend" – Priscilla Ojo / 22-Year-Old Nina Causes A Stir With Her #10YearsChallenge Photos / I Don’t Have A Boyfriend — Pretty Actress, Jumoke Odetola (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by correctkidabc(m): 1:28am On Apr 20, 2019
Beautiful young Nigerian lady took to the Twitter platform to commence her search for a boyfriend in a rather bold manner that has been applauded.
Read more at https://www.correctkid.com/22-year-old-nigerian-lady-in-dire-need-of-a-boyfriend/
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by YoungAncient1: 1:32am On Apr 20, 2019
So why do you need a boyfriend? I'm sure she wouldn't be able to answer this. In fact, very few can answer this question .
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:01am On Apr 20, 2019
since there seems to be nothing wrong (physically) with this babe, then i guess the problem with her must be MENTAL/EMOTIONAL.

physical is somehow easy to fix, mental/emotional dont waste your time...

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by ValCon888: 3:12am On Apr 20, 2019
This OP sef sabi lie.
"In dire need"

Like if the bf does not show today she will die.

2 Likes

Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by Nobody: 4:07am On Apr 20, 2019
This girls body language says something else
Na this kain one go kill person for sleep o
We no want.
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by daddytime(m): 4:08am On Apr 20, 2019
Why she come resemble South African or Kenyan women for the middle pix.

She's a cute girl though...love her dimples...
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by BarrElChapo(m): 4:34am On Apr 20, 2019
Okies
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by partnerbizz4: 9:11am On Apr 20, 2019
No shame at all

Sell Airtime to us and make money!

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: 22-year-old Nigerian Lady In Dire Need Of A Boyfriend by CoolOg: 9:42am On Apr 20, 2019
The sokoto in the middle picture fit enter my head

(1) (Reply)

Some Nollywood Stars With Their Spouses / Manchester United Gift Akin Alabi A Customized Wooden Fine frame For His Support / Femi Otedola Flies To Dubai To Spend Time With His Daughter DJ Cuppy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.