Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,103 members, 7,916,208 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 05:50 PM

Does Anyone Know Morris Cerullo? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does Anyone Know Morris Cerullo? (219 Views)

Evangelist Morris Cerullo's Last Moments With Oyedepo, Chris Oyakhilome, Enenche / American Evangelist, Morris Cerullo, Is Dead / Pastor Oritsejafor Asks Members To Pay $5,000 For Mantle In Morris Cerullo Churc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Does Anyone Know Morris Cerullo? by MrFABulos(m): 8:43am On Apr 20, 2019
If you are reading this, I'm certain that you have interest in Morris Cerullo.
The reason for this post is to draw attention to some of his Resources that I own and wish to connect with like minds who know him and love his Materials.
How best would you advise me to go about getting his Elijah Institute Set of 45 DVDs plus a Supplemental DVD-ROM and some Workbooks to the right ministers who'll make great use of them?
These are Legendary Ministry materials that must get to the right people who'd make best use of them personally or in their congregation.
I'll include the description of the Package below.
Pease let me know if you can help with letting those who really need them find it.
Thanks...

Description:

A HUGE PACKAGE for Pastors, Evangelists, Bishops, Apostles, Ministers of the Gospel from Morris Cerullo's renowned Elijah Institute.
This Institute is globally recognized & respected by Powerful men of God for Training Modern Day Elijahs & Elishas.
This particular Package is titled:

"Passing on the Mantle".

The Course Contains 45 DVDs on (Ten Subject Themes), 1 Powerful CD-ROM containing Supplemental Materials.
A Set of 6 Hardcopy Workbooks.
Owning this Huge Package is like having the equivalent of a School of Ministry in your Home or Church.
Themes in the Package includes:

1) The New Anointing 5 DVDs
2) Revelation Faith Clinic 6 DVDs
3) How to Win the Battle of the Mind 6 DVDs
4) Declaring War on the Devil's War 5 DVDs
5) 9 Steps to Miracle Power Living 5 DVDs
6) Discover Your Ministry 2 DVDS
7) The Manifested Sons of God 3 DVDs
cool How to Win the Battle of the Tongue 5 DVDs
9) Unity in the Spirit 4 DVDs
10) Lord Teach us to Pray 4 DVDs
11) Supplemental Courses 1 CD-ROM
12) 6 Sets of Workbooks out of 10.
Total of 45 DVDs and 1 CD-ROM.

(1) (Reply)

Win 50$ Dollars / It Is All In The Resume / Tired Of Suffering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.