Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,414 members, 7,901,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 02:43 AM

Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip (1087 Views)

Why I Won’t Marry Virgin – Comedian, Nedu (Picture) / Comedian Nedu: DNA Result Exposed Uzoamaka Ohiri, My Ex Wife's Cheating / Faithia Williams Is Engaged, Set To Remarry, Flashes Her Engagement Ring (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip by datgidiboy: 8:52am On Apr 20, 2019
[img]https://3.bp..com/-PY3v22JEFh4/XLmDsFGlQHI/AAAAAAAAAYs/2b1nJnvsRWECsG5_a10L2uLCYI-muVNiQCPcBGAYYCw/s400/wazobia.jpg[/img]

Coming after his failed marriage to his ex wife Uzoamaka Ohiri, whom he married in 2013, Popular comedian, Ani Emmanuel Chinedu, aka Nedu Wazobia aka Sister Nkechi, has found love again, and is set to walk down the aisle with his new heartthrob, Funmi!
According to report reaching Legitgossip.com, the radio presenter married Funmi, a Yoruba lady, traditionally, last week in Lagos, and the duo are set to say "i do" today.
Guests were relatively not much at the traditional marriage, as the couple wanted a "hush hush" thing, our source said!
"They even instructed guests not to take photos" the source added!
We wish Nedu all the best as he embarks on another journey of LOVE!!!

Source>>> https://www.legitgossip.com/2019/04/update-nedu-wazobia-to-walk-down-aisle.html
Re: Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip by Eugenemartins: 9:03am On Apr 20, 2019
I hail
Re: Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 20, 2019
Nedu the unserious fellow grin
Re: Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip by donbachi(m): 9:30am On Apr 20, 2019
Are u weteemee?
Re: Popular Comedian, Nedu Wazobia Set To Remarry Today - Legit Gossip by delectablegyal(f): 9:48am On Apr 20, 2019
officer jato. the security man of the sweet boiz association of nigeriacheesy.

(1) (Reply)

BIG BROTHER NAIJA Star Alex, Wearing Skimpy As She Live Streams / Igwe 2pac Visits His Mum, Shares Adorable Photos / Pastor Touch Big Boobs Of Girl To Deliver Her In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.