Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,807 members, 7,915,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 08:20 PM

God Brought Me Back From The Dead –nwakoro - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / God Brought Me Back From The Dead –nwakoro (548 Views)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Remi Surutu Reveals How God Brought Back Her Late Daughter, Ayomikun. / My Sickness Brought Me Closer To God – Lord Of Ajasa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Brought Me Back From The Dead –nwakoro by Samgist(m): 9:58am On Apr 20, 2019
God brought me back from the dead –Nwakoro, lone survivor from 2013 Benin-Ore fire accident

Only few people in the world today can boast of being
to ‘hell’ and back. Nwakoro Chinedu, 29, is one of them. On April 5, 2013, he did not only visit ‘hell’ but majestically sauntered back to earth despite the glaring hurdles encountered along the way.

“I had gone to celebrate Easter with my siblings in Lagos in 2013 and was on my way back to Enugu when everything changed,” he began while sharing his moving story with our correspondent earlier in the week. “Though I had planned to travel by air but later went by road as a result of the plenty gifts my siblings bought for me and our mother.

It would have cost so much to go into the aircraft with those things. “Few hours into the journey, close to Benin, a pastor that prayed at the beginning stood up again to initiate another prayer session. He was speaking in tongues all the time.

Source

http://samgist.com/god-brought-me-back-from-the-dead-nwakoro-lone-survivor-from-2013-benin-ore-fire-accident/

Re: God Brought Me Back From The Dead –nwakoro by Bluezy13(m): 10:44am On Apr 20, 2019
Hmmm...

I thought the Christians say that hell is a place of no return. And their book says that it is appointed unto man once to die and after that judgement.
Re: God Brought Me Back From The Dead –nwakoro by itspzpics(m): 3:45pm On Apr 20, 2019
Thank God oo

(1) (Reply)

Singer Jaywon comes to Churchill's defense, blasts Tonto Dikeh supporters / Air Drake! Popular Canadian Rapper Buys Himself A Private Jet (images) / Hilarious: Check Out This Warri Boy Begging In Traffic (video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.